Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upset Specials

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone in Vegas did some good drugs this morning, Minnesota hasn't played like a tourney team since December.

Still Minnesota-3 on BETUS.com. Vegas is usually pretty good at setting those lines.

  • Author
Still Minnesota-3 on BETUS.com. Vegas is usually pretty good at setting those lines.

 

It actually makes quite a bit of sense with Adams out for UCLA. Minnesota is big and physical, UCLA does not match up well at all with them.

Ole Miss to the sweet 16. We will dictate tempo against Wisconsin who can't run with us and I just feel like Bruce Weber and his teams are way overrated each year, so they knock of K-state after Wisconsin.

 

I really want to take them to beat Wisconsin, but I just can't do it.

IU will go down in round 2 to NC State....

 

I'm trying my hardest to convince myself its okay to pull that trigger on that. I want to pick NC State so bad, but just can't do it.

 

Taking Florida to the Final Four.

I would love to see Louisville upset. I wish 20,000 UK fans would show up in protest at the UL game, in blue, and cheer on whomever UL plays. That would be great.

Bucknell over Butler is another one that I picked. I have absolutely no idea who will come out of the West. I want to say OSU, but the only reason they have played so well lately is because the offensive play of Craft. If he has a poor game, then they are done.

Marquette is only favored by 3 over Davidson :scared:

 

My biggest is probably UNC over Kansas.

Marquette is only favored by 3 over Davidson :scared:

 

My biggest is probably UNC over Kansas.

 

That "cell" or whatever they call it with Butler and Marquette has the potential to both be upsets.

Arizona to the FF. Mizzou over UL! Florida over Kansas.

My final 4 consists of Louisville, Gonzaga, Miami and G-Town. I have Louisville winning it all.

Marquette is only favored by 3 over Davidson :scared:

 

My biggest is probably UNC over Kansas.

I picked Davidson even though I feel like a lot of people are. A lot of that may be my disdain for Marquette and Buzz Williams.
St. Louis is the darkhorse that not many are talking about...imo. I'm picking them to make a deep run.

 

I've got them going to the Elite 8.

I really want to take them to beat Wisconsin, but I just can't do it.

 

The Bo Ryan Factor

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.