Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri vs. Kentucky

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Missouri is awful on the road and I expect Rupp to be buzzing. Not giving up on these guys just yet, Cats by 6.

 

I like the way you're thinking.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should any bgp members be going, get off your hands! (thought I was going to go wfv on you, uh?) :p

 

I will be there in the eRUPPtion Zone!

Missou 76 Cats 59

They showed me something I didn't think I'd see after the Noel injury.....Heart. WCS showed why scouts love him. Archie, while still erratic at times, was much more under control. Harrow looked like he was given the proper start time for the game, and Uncle Julius made a few big shots.

 

The key to me is perimeter defense. Can't let Ross and Bell get a lot of open looks. The perimeter D they've played against UT and Vandy won't get it done. I wanna say UK wins, just can't do it though. Missouri by 3.

 

Any guess on the spread?

 

UK -2

Based off what? Average players always come into Rupp and put up monster games. It's not an intimidating place to play at all.

 

A record of 491-62 for a .888 winning percentage says otherwise. Under Calipari it is 67-2 .971.

Mizzou by 7; I think the Mizzou guards will get UK in foul trouble. I hope not but we'll see.

Wonder how many will show up for the Game Day festivities that morning? The last time that ESPN held it at Rupp it was almost full. With Noel out for the season, and some of the luster missing, my guess is the crowd won't be nearly as large as before, probably 16-18,000.

Kentucky 78-74.

  • Author
I will be there in the eRUPPtion Zone!

 

:thumb:Well then don't sit there, Erupt !! :lol:

I said last game if I could afford losing it, I would have had no problem putting a couple grand on Vandy +11 last game. Absurd line. Kentucky favored by two gives me the same feeling.

It is a bad match up for UK. Missouri has good guards that take it to the basket and that is UK's biggest weakness defensively. It is all about Harrow and Goodwin, as it has been all year. If they show up, UK can win.

 

I would really like to see Goodwin and Harrow hit a couple 3 pointers. Why have they stopped shooting three's?

 

Archie because he is flat out terrible shootin 3's and Harrow is not much better.

Cats by 3.

Oh yeah, and I'm taking Mizzou by 9.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.