Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri vs. Kentucky

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Daggone the Cats need this one bad. I just don't have the confidence in the boys. I hope I'm wrong but Pressey has a field day and we go down 75-70.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based off what? Average players always come into Rupp and put up monster games. It's not an intimidating place to play at all.

 

Plus, I don't think BBN gets as loud as it used to in the past. I remember a few games in the past it was darn near deafening.

Wished I was in Vegas to make a wager on this game. No brainer for me, take Missouri.

The Vegas spread actually gives me some hope. I feel like they're pushing people to pick Mizzou, which means they think UK has this one. May just be me looking for some false hope, but maybe there's something to it. Hoping for a HUGE win for the Cats. This could be the difference in March Madness or NIT.

Wildcats by 4. But game won't be decided until the last :30 secs.

I had the day off and cancelled it because I had no plans so figured it was no big deal to work til 10pm and catch the game on DVR when I got home. Then I wake up at 9 am today with my buddy telling me he's got two free tickets to tonights game if I can make it down by 8. Go figure. With that said I bleed blue so naturally I was already sporting all of my UK gear for todays game so I'm getting sick at work around 6:30 and then heading on down.

I had the day off and cancelled it because I had no plans so figured it was no big deal to work til 10pm and catch the game on DVR when I got home. Then I wake up at 9 am today with my buddy telling me he's got two free tickets to tonights game if I can make it down by 8. Go figure. With that said I bleed blue so naturally I was already sporting all of my UK gear for todays game so I'm getting sick at work around 6:30 and then heading on down.

 

Good deal. Lol

Missouri by 7. Would love to see UK pull it out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.