Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri vs. Kentucky

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mizzou comes in to Rupp on Saturday night. ESPN Game Day game of the week. Thoughts on this one?

I think that Mizzou's point guard will be key. UK has to stop the ball when he drives. I don't know if the Cats can do that. I hope that Cal can get a good game plan and have it executed.

 

I have to pick Mizzou by 7

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They showed me something I didn't think I'd see after the Noel injury.....Heart. WCS showed why scouts love him. Archie, while still erratic at times, was much more under control. Harrow looked like he was given the proper start time for the game, and Uncle Julius made a few big shots.

 

The key to me is perimeter defense. Can't let Ross and Bell get a lot of open looks. The perimeter D they've played against UT and Vandy won't get it done. I wanna say UK wins, just can't do it though. Missouri by 3.

Any guess on the spread?

 

Pick em....Missouri has been atrocious on the road.

  • Author
They showed me something I didn't think I'd see after the Noel injury.....Heart. WCS showed why scouts love him. Archie, while still erratic at times, was much more under control. Harrow looked like he was given the proper start time for the game, and Uncle Julius made a few big shots.

 

The key to me is perimeter defense. Can't let Ross and Bell get a lot of open looks. The perimeter D they've played against UT and Vandy won't get it done. I wanna say UK wins, just can't do it though. Missouri by 3.

I agree.

I am going with Ky. 68-59 only because I expect Missouri to continue its inability to play on the road at even a below average level. They have lost to much worse teams on the road than the CATS.

I have a hard time seeing UK win this one after beating lowly Vanderbilt by just 4. Hope I'm wrong though.

It is a bad match up for UK. Missouri has good guards that take it to the basket and that is UK's biggest weakness defensively. It is all about Harrow and Goodwin, as it has been all year. If they show up, UK can win.

 

I would really like to see Goodwin and Harrow hit a couple 3 pointers. Why have they stopped shooting three's?

Missouri road record is 1-6 with the lone victory vs Mississippi State.............who is dead last in the SEC. Missouri is going to be in shell shock at Rupp..............

Any guess on the spread?

 

Pick em....Missouri has been atrocious on the road.

 

I'm gonna guess Missouri -2...

Missouri road record is 1-6 with the lone victory vs Mississippi State.............who is dead last in the SEC. Missouri is going to be in shell shock at Rupp..............

 

Based off what? Average players always come into Rupp and put up monster games. It's not an intimidating place to play at all.

Missouri is awful on the road and I expect Rupp to be buzzing. Not giving up on these guys just yet, Cats by 6.

  • Author
Missouri road record is 1-6 with the lone victory vs Mississippi State.............who is dead last in the SEC. Missouri is going to be in shell shock at Rupp..............

 

 

 

I doubt it, reason being although it was last season Mizzou has played in some pretty tough places. Kansas is as tough of venue as there is in the country, so is Oklahoma State. Rupp can be intimidating at times, at other times the people sit there like they are at a funeral. Hopefully with espn game day in the morning then on an hour before tip the place will be rockin'.

Should any bgp members be going, get off your hands! (thought I was going to go wfv on you, uh?) :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.