Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida Predictions

Who wins 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Kentucky
      28%
      6
    • Florida
      71%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida. Just don't see UK beating the Gators in Gainesville. Maybe in Lexington later in the season, but not at Florida.

Florida by 8.

I think this will be the start of another run of upsets in college basketball this week. Ky. wins by 4.

Not optimistic. UK is going to have to shoot the ball well to have a chance.

Not optimistic. UK is going to have to shoot the ball well to have a chance.

 

Their field goal % is right around 50 for the season..... Should be a tough game.

Florida by 13.

 

Gators 74

Cats 61

I don't think the Cats can hang with them on the road.

Florida imo is the best team in the country right now. I don't think that they will overlook U.K., everyone circles the Cats on their schedule

.

Florida by 17

I hope the Cats prove me wrong...... GO BIG BLUE !!!

Florida has some injury concerns going in, but that crowd will be crazy Tuesday night.

I'll take Florida by 11 pulling away late.

Keys to the game -

 

1. Willy Cauley-Stein staying on the floor and out of foul trouble.

2. Ky. guards don't turn the ball over.

 

Prediction - if Harrow and Goodwin both get 30 minutes+ of playing time, UK wins.

Florida imo is the best team in the country right now. I don't think that they will overlook U.K., everyone circles the Cats on their schedule

.

Florida by 17

I hope the Cats prove me wrong...... GO BIG BLUE !!!

 

With injuries and watching them play I really think they are not the best team in the country. But they are capable of being very good that is for sure.

ESPN Classic has 2011 UK @ UF at 1pm tomorrow and at 5pm are showing the 2012 SEC semi final.

I think it'll be a close game early on but unfortunately I don't see the Cats hanging around. Hope I'm wrong but the Cats would need to play some really good ball to beat Florida tomorrow.

Florida 79 Kentucky 58.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.