Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida Predictions

Who wins 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Kentucky
      28%
      6
    • Florida
      71%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There's the optimism we love!!!

 

You think they win?

 

 

 

Come on now. Don't shy away from your pick. Let us know where you stand.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you UK homers would pick UK to beat the Spurs.

Some of you UK homers would pick UK to beat the Spurs.

 

Look I am not saying KY. is winning a national championship.....In fact I am a very passive kind of KY fan (root for two schools before I root for them). But Florida has weaknesses and KY has talent that is showing some life. I think KY matches well with Florida as opposed to lets say a Notre Dame or lets say a Miami Fla. That being I do not believe Florida can "physically" abuse the CATS and get them to back down which I think this UK team does do.

Look I am not saying KY. is winning a national championship.....In fact I am a very passive kind of KY fan (root for two schools before I root for them). But Florida has weaknesses and KY has talent that is showing some life. I think KY matches well with Florida as opposed to lets say a Notre Dame or lets say a Miami Fla. That being I do not believe Florida can "physically" abuse the CATS and get them to back down which I think this UK team does do.

 

 

Kentucky has more weaknesses than Florida, add the fact it's on the road, and Florida lost 3 times to Kentucky last year. That's a recipe for a big loss for the Cats.

Kentucky 70-68.

You think they win?

 

I don't but your posts about UK are very predictable, I find it amusing. UK could lose tonight and still be ranked next week.

 

I feel like Kentucky plays good enough defense to not get blown out by anyone. Take care of the ball and it will be a ball game. UK doesn't have what it takes to beat a team like this yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic that they will play with them. This will be the toughest game of the season. Go Cats!

Before this record gets worse, Cal is 7-1 against Florida since arriving at UK. Very impressive.

Kentucky has more weaknesses than Florida, add the fact it's on the road, and Florida lost 3 times to Kentucky last year. That's a recipe for a big loss for the Cats.

 

Florida losing to them 3 times last year, has zero relevance to this year's games.

 

I don't but your posts about UK are very predictable, I find it amusing. UK could lose tonight and still be ranked next week.

 

I feel like Kentucky plays good enough defense to not get blown out by anyone. Take care of the ball and it will be a ball game. UK doesn't have what it takes to beat a team like this yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic that they will play with them. This will be the toughest game of the season. Go Cats!

 

I predicted Kentucky to win by 21 against Auburn. I guess that was amusing also since they only won by 10. What is amusing is that some of you get your panties in a wad anytime I give my honest thoughts on the game.

 

Florida losing to them 3 times last year, has zero relevance to this year's games.

 

Sure it does. Coach Donovan and the Gators are chomping at the bit for a little payback. The crowd will be into it more than ever. It will probably be the most hostile crowd this group of Cats has played in front of this year.

This is for you OR.

image-2903451521.jpg

Florida losing to them 3 times last year, has zero relevance to this year's games.

 

I know at least one Florida player (Wilbekin maybe?) has mentioned the previous losses. And I know it was a big deal to the UL veterans in late December.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.