Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida Predictions

Who wins 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Kentucky
      28%
      6
    • Florida
      71%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK went 2-0 against Florida in 2010, 2-1 in 2011 and 3-0 last year. Florida didn't want revenge any of those year? Obviously, Florida and Kentucky always want to beat each other, I don't think losing three times to us last year will change the way the play.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK went 2-0 against Florida in 2010, 2-1 in 2011 and 3-0 last year. Florida didn't want revenge any of those year? Obviously, Florida and Kentucky always want to beat each other, I don't think losing three times to us last year will change the way the play.
:thumb:
UK went 2-0 against Florida in 2010, 2-1 in 2011 and 3-0 last year. Florida didn't want revenge any of those year? Obviously, Florida and Kentucky always want to beat each other, I don't think losing three times to us last year will change the way the play.

 

 

Sometimes the talent is just too much. Not the case tonight.

Sometimes the talent is just too much. Not the case tonight.

 

If Florida wins tonight, and I expect them to, it will be because they are the more talented team. The results of the past 2-3 years worth of games between the two teams will have no impact what-so-ever.

With injuries and watching them play I really think they are not the best team in the country. But they are capable of being very good that is for sure.

 

I understand your point and wasn't aware of many injuries, even with injuries imo they are still top three anyway but that's just me.

 

btw- I really like your user name.

Cat's by 7.

 

I don't think that you are right but I love the way you are thinking.

Sometimes the talent is just too much. Not the case tonight.

 

I don't think UK had far superior talent in 2011 (Florida ended up a #2 seed, UK was a #4)

 

I think you have a right to think that may play a part but I think that stuff is overrated.

Hopefully Alex Poythress shows up ready to play tonight, he is the X-factor IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.