Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 104 Louisville 101 (5OT)

Featured Replies

Final. (-ly)

 

Louisville had plenty of chances to end it earlier.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're storming the court just to do it now.

 

Great game though! UL should have won it in regulation.

  • Author

P.S. I HATE the "bimbo interviews" right after the game.

They're storming the court just to do it now.

 

Great game though! UL should have won it in regulation.

 

They should have; the last minute or two was insane. No idea in hell what Smith was doing at the end of a few of those overtimes.

They should have; the last minute or two was insane. No idea in hell what Smith was doing at the end of a few of those overtimes.

 

I don't agree, but to each their own. I personally hope the NCAA does something to address this because it has gotten out of hand. If I see a court storming more than 5 times in a week, it's too much.

 

As for Smith, no one can understand. I seriously think Pitino is going to have to be restrained from going all Bobby Knight on him someday.

Behanan had an awesome game and Hancock contributed nicely from the bench. On another note, Sherman may be the new Rudy of Notre Dame.

Poor Coaching cost the Ville.

1. Poor free throw shooting- they don't practice

2. Not using his bench until forced too

3. Inability to draw up a play in final seconds

 

 

Russ should be investigated for betting on this game. I am sure he bet against his team.

I had recorded the game, was watching and the recording ran out on the last possession in the 1st ot. I had no idea this went to 5ot's until just now when I logged in :ohbrother:! So, it was a heck of a game when my recording ran out. I will now have to go to the highlights to see it. I know that I thought that UL gained a big advantage when Cooley (ND) fouled out (on imo a terrible call), UL had chances and then Grant went off. So, with missing the four final ot's would someone give me a summary?

Russ Smith is just not a very smart individual.

That senior leadership and experience really shining through with Louisville. (Roll Eyes)

Pitino/UofL need to ship Russ Smith to some remote outpost in northern Alaska. Louisville should have won this game. He tried to do it all by himself in several if those last second O.T. opportunities.

We all know Russ can make some silly plays that just comes with the territory but when did Hancock get the J.J. Reddick green light?

I didn't see the game but I saw on Twitter this morning that some ND player had 17 points but never played a minute of regulation.

WOW!!!! I fell asleep during the game. Had no idea it went into 5 OT's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.