Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe Flacco’s agent says he should be league’s highest paid QB

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

All I can say as a Bengals fan is I hope the Ravens are stupid enough to make Flacco the highest paid QB in the NFL.

All I can say as a Bengals fan is I hope the Ravens are stupid enough to make Flacco the highest paid QB in the NFL.

 

 

 

I am not so sure that Joe Flacco being the highest paid quarterback in the league is not warranted.

 

He is exactly what the doctor ordered for Baltimore’s style of play.

 

I am not sure what you mean as a Bengals fan, “Guru”? If I were the Bengals, I would not want to face a Baltimore team led by Joe Flacco twice each season.

According to Brian A. Shactman of CNBC, Flacco’s agent, Joe Linta, will be looking to leverage that success into a massive payday for his client. Linta told Shactman he believes Flacco should be the highest paid quarterback in the NFL.

 

Joe Flacco?s agent says he should be league?s highest paid QB | ProFootballTalk

 

I know Flacco won the Super Bowl and he played well the FIRST HALF of the game. He still doesn't strike me as a top quarterback in the league. If it wasn't for Jones who returned the kickoff in the second half and had the instinct to get up and run after the ball was under thrown , this would not even be a discussion. The Ravens would be stupid to make him the highest paid QB. They probably won't make the playoffs next year.

The Ravens would be stupid to make him the highest paid QB. They probably won't make the playoffs next year.

 

They've been to the playoffs every year that Flacco has been there. Surely he had something to do with that.

He's great but he's no Aaron Rodgers. No way should Flacco make more than Rodgers, Brady, Mannings, Brees and probably even Roethlisberger.

 

 

Flacco's agent does have a job to do though.

He's great but he's no Aaron Rodgers. No way should Flacco make more than Rodgers, Brady, Mannings, Brees and probably even Roethlisberger.

 

 

Flacco's agent does have a job to do though.

Exactly, what is he supposed to say? "Flacco deserves to be paid a second tier QB."

 

A lot of this depends upon when these other guys signed their deals. You would assume when Brady, Brees, et al. signed their deals they were the highest paid QBs in the league.

 

He has put them in a tough situation. On one hand you can see how inept he can be, but you can't argue with having the most wins in the NFL since he was drafted, never missed a start, always has won at least 1 playoff game every season, and this post-season threw for 11 TDs and 0 INTs while booking a trip to Disney World.

 

I am not sure he will get top dollar, but he sure builds his case for it. I am not sure what you can do from an organizational standpoint other than pay the man.

Exactly, what is he supposed to say? "Flacco deserves to be paid a second tier QB."

 

A lot of this depends upon when these other guys signed their deals. You would assume when Brady, Brees, et al. signed their deals they were the highest paid QBs in the league.

 

He has put them in a tough situation. On one hand you can see how inept he can be, but you can't argue with having the most wins in the NFL since he was drafted, never missed a start, always has won at least 1 playoff game every season, and this post-season threw for 11 TDs and 0 INTs while booking a trip to Disney World.

 

I am not sure he will get top dollar, but he sure builds his case for it. I am not sure what you can do from an organizational standpoint other than pay the man.

 

 

Pay him. Don't make him the highest paid QB though. Give him first tier money though. He deserves that.

I hope Flacco stays there forever. As a fan of a divisional rival, he doesn't strike fear in me as a QB for the team I most want to beat. I'd far prefer Ed Reed retire.

They've been to the playoffs every year that Flacco has been there. Surely he had something to do with that.

 

He had a bit to do with it, but no enough to be the highest paid QB in the league. Hell, he's not even a top 5 QB in the league.

He had a bit to do with it, but no enough to be the highest paid QB in the league. Hell, he's not even a top 5 QB in the league.

 

May not be, but he's got a couple strong bargaining chips for getting paid. Not many can say they went to the playoffs every year and won a Super Bowl.

As great as his postseason run was (and it was outstanding), you're still talking about a guy whose career best season was 25 TDs and 10 INTs. Who has never thrown for even 4,000 yards, let alone the 5,000 that someone like Brees or Brady has thrown for. I agree with those who say he deserves first tier money. He certainly deserves a massive bump. But not to be the top paid QB. I don't think they'll find any team that will do that.

The operative word is "agent."

May not be, but he's got a couple strong bargaining chips for getting paid. Not many can say they went to the playoffs every year and won a Super Bowl.

 

 

Aaron Rodgers can can't he? Every year he has started he made the playoffs and won a Super Bowl right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.