Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Coach/Student relationship in NKY

Featured Replies

Attorney with E.D. as initials. Not ironic at all.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the thing about reporters these days, they don't get their facts straight, and come out with an article that doesn't even begin to tell of the details, such as the students age.

 

It is very possible the school didn't release the age of the victim which would put the media in a bind. However, there is no excuse for not giving the perps age and not doing some more legwork to find out the age of the victim.

That's the thing about reporters these days, they don't get their facts straight, and come out with an article that doesn't even begin to tell of the details, such as the students age.

 

First the victim is 15, then 13? These inconsistencies show evidence of a hoax to me! I refuse to believe the goverment story on this one.

Well just a guess on my part, but I would think the child would be older than 13 because he is in high school.

 

According to this Fox19 link article, the student "played sports at Sharp Middle School." The article says 15-years-old, but the video report says 13-years-old. I'm guessing 13 if the student played sports at the Middle School.

According to this Fox19 link article, the student "played sports at Sharp Middle School." The article says 15-years-old, but the video report says 13-years-old. I'm guessing 13 if the student played sports at the Middle School.

 

It's not that uncommon for an 8th grade student to tune 15 during their 8th grade year. In most cases they are allowed to play sports as long as they turn 15 after Aug 1. Have no clue what his age is but just saying he could be 15 or 13 either way

It's not that uncommon for an 8th grade student to tune 15 during their 8th grade year. In most cases they are allowed to play sports as long as they turn 15 after Aug 1. Have no clue what his age is but just saying he could be 15 or 13 either way

 

I would have to go back and look up the KRS but I think under 16 and 21 or over is a big problem.

 

Someone one to help out and get the difference for us assuming the perp is 21 and the victim is either 13, 14, or 15?

We have 21 mutual friends!

 

:lol::lol:

 

13-yr-old mutual friends?

I love it. Everyone has already decided this girl, I don't know her, is guilty.

 

And for those of you bashing Deters, has he lost any of these cases?

I would have to go back and look up the KRS but I think under 16 and 21 or over is a big problem.

 

Someone one to help out and get the difference for us assuming the perp is 21 and the victim is either 13, 14, or 15?

 

My comment wasn't about if it was illegal. If something did take place I'm sure it is illegal. My comment was just to say a ms athlete could be 15. It means he would turn 19 his sr which in some areas is pretty common. Sorry for the confusion.

:lol::lol:

 

13-yr-old mutual friends?

 

I certainly hope not! Lol The only youngsters that I'm friends with on Facebook are family members.

The unfortunate thing is, I know this person from a friend (I'm about 3 years older than her) and this kind of shocks me. I never got the impression she would do such a thing. But then again, you never know...

 

I was friends with her on facebook and it appears she has deleted it due to this bit of notoriety she has received.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.