Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Coach/Student relationship in NKY

Featured Replies

I love it. Everyone has already decided this girl, I don't know her, is guilty.

 

And for those of you bashing Deters, has he lost any of these cases?

 

Good point. I am sure wedding plans are now in the making.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good point. I am sure wedding plans are now in the making.

 

Or a reality TV show.

The student is 13.

 

If she had sex with a 13 her old, she is a sick, disgusting piece of garbage that needs to rot in hell!!

^ From what I understand, it wasn't sex but was more than talk.

Deters gets all of these cases. I'd love to see his next commercial......

 

 

 

 

Are you a teacher who has been caught having sex with your students? If so, I can get you off. Call 1-800-EDETERS for a free consultation. Eric Deters. The guy who takes care of your favorite teacher.

 

Might want to choose his advertising agency more carefully unless he positions himself as a surrogate. :p

The student is 13.

 

Poor kid. This is already such an awkward age, now add some questionable behavior by a teacher to really mees him up.

Poor kid. This is already such an awkward age, now add some questionable behavior by a teacher to really mees him up.

 

She was not a teacher, she was a paraprofessional coach.

She was not a teacher, she was a paraprofessional coach.

 

Thanks for the clarification.

^ From what I understand, it wasn't sex but was more than talk.

 

That's what Bill Clinton said.

Heard the staff was sort of surprised to hear about the incident. Heard the media knew before they did?

That's what Bill Clinton said.

Heard the staff was sort of surprised to hear about the incident. Heard the media knew before they did?

 

I'm not sure about when the staff knew.

 

Bill Clinton. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.