Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Coach/Student relationship in NKY

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a 2010 graduate, it would seem that she's only 20 years old. In my school, you have to be at least 21. Is that a district by district thing?

She was 21 & the student 15.

 

Whoa. Male or female student?

She was 21 & the student 15.

 

Now I just saw something saying the boy was 13.

Now I just saw something saying the boy was 13.
That's the thing about reporters these days, they don't get their facts straight, and come out with an article that doesn't even begin to tell of the details, such as the students age.
I am told by people I know from PC the boy is 13.

 

As a father of a 13 year old son I can't imagine how deeply twisted and demented that woman is.

Deters gets all of these cases. I'd love to see his next commercial......

 

 

 

 

Are you a teacher who has been caught having sex with your students? If so, I can get you off. Call 1-800-EDETERS for a free consultation. Eric Deters. The guy who takes care of your favorite teacher.

Deters gets all of these cases. I'd love to see his next commercial......

 

Are you a teacher who has been caught having sex with your students? If so, I can get you off. Call 1-800-EDETERS for a free consultation. Eric Deters. The guy who takes care of your favorite teacher.

I can get you off? LOL

Paging 85BearsFan.

Paging 85BearsFan.

And his son Denzel...... :lol:

Dixie Heights is getting all kinds of great publicity these days. :eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.