Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Tennessee 65

Featured Replies

You're wrong again. It's worked great for the 1st 3 seasons under Cal. This year not so much. I fully expect them to be a championship contender again next year. I'm more than happy with 2 Final Fours every 4 years. I don't sugarcoat. If I think they're bad, then I'll say it.

 

They are not bad.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
They are not bad.

 

 

They are bad. I truly believe they won't make the tournament. That's bad.

I guess that's where I have some grief. I don't believe his intent was to hit the defender with an elbow. Cal didn't argue much, so he must have felt the call was justified. Thankfully the Vol missed both free throws.

He was trying to pass the ball out of the trap and his elbow hit the defender. Nothing flagrant about it IMO. It wasn't intentional.

A friend sent me a text that said he read where Mike Pratt had commented that the UK staff hadn't expected Teague to go pro. They were counting on him to run the show this year.

I will say if they had him it would have made a huge difference for this team. Probably have just one loss right now, maybe two.

A friend sent me a text that said he read where Mike Pratt had commented that the UK staff hadn't expected Teague to go pro. They were counting on him to run the show this year.

I will say if they had him it would have made a huge difference for this team. Probably have just one loss right now, maybe two.

 

I'm sure at this point last year, that was probably true.

A friend sent me a text that said he read where Mike Pratt had commented that the UK staff hadn't expected Teague to go pro. They were counting on him to run the show this year.

I will say if they had him it would have made a huge difference for this team. Probably have just one loss right now, maybe two.

 

Could have also likely raised his draft stock from the 30th pick, to a lottery pick (likely top 10). Once Rose comes back it's going to be tough to find a spot on the 12 man, much less get minutes. Now if the Bulls decide to let go of Hinrich or Robinson in the offseason that may open him up to more minutes next season and beyond, but right now it's looking like another year in school could have really helped his early NBA career. Wouldn't have the chance to play for such a good team, but would have been in a situation where he saw a lot more playing time and time to develop.

They are bad. I truly believe they won't make the tournament. That's bad.

 

They are bad, but you do like to disagree with the UK fan base. You called John Wall's team bad the first half of the season.

^ Now.....if it doesn't work with next year's "crop"....then a re-evaluation may need to be in order.

 

Define "doesn't work"

A friend sent me a text that said he read where Mike Pratt had commented that the UK staff hadn't expected Teague to go pro. They were counting on him to run the show this year.

I will say if they had him it would have made a huge difference for this team. Probably have just one loss right now, maybe two.

 

I have a hard time seeing where Harrow is the problem though. I think he's been playing very well for the last several games.

Lastly, I blame UK playing bad this year on no one other than our own PP92. Making me and other changes or avatars...his fault!

 

All of you gambled with UK's season and lost. That's on you all. :lol:

So the team that has played two of the top 3 teams in the country to the wire is "bad"?

Seriously? Mays got fouled but the play was allowed to continue. Mays 100% deserved the Flagrant 1, under the letter of the rule.

 

Now, if you want to debate the rule itself, that's a different story.

 

Yes and they were intentionally trying to foul him to send him to the free throw line.

  • Author
They are bad, but you do like to disagree with the UK fan base. You called John Wall's team bad the first half of the season.

 

No, the UK fan base likes to believe UK is the greatest team in the country no matter how bad they may be. John Wall's team was bad the 1st half of the season. It took a Wall buzzer beater to beat Miami (OH).

I look at it this way 1/2 way thru the season and we are 11-5, I too was spoiled last year and struggling to get through each game with this team. I just hope by some chance they get the team concept of this whole thing. Not only defense look how many times these guys do not finish going to the basket on layups. As big as they are I just have a hard time not watching them stuff it and challenge someone to foul them. However, again our foul shooting is horrible. I still love my C-A-T-S and will be with them thick and thin. JD

Extrapolate this record and you get 22-10. I'd take that in a heart beat right now.

No, the UK fan base likes to believe UK is the greatest team in the country no matter how bad they may be. John Wall's team was bad the 1st half of the season. It took a Wall buzzer beater to beat Miami (OH).

 

Do you know ONE UK fan who thinks that this year?

 

They were bad for HALF of the season because of one game?

 

You are the quintessential fan pessimistic fan. I'm not sure I've ever read a post about UK bball where you had a positive outlook on the team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.