Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Tennessee 65

Featured Replies

Original Rookie;4567883]Do you know ONE UK fan who thinks that this year? [/b]

 

They were bad for HALF of the season because of one game?

 

You are the quintessential fan pessimistic fan. I'm not sure I've ever read a post about UK bball where you had a positive outlook on the team.

 

Yes, you can find most of them at Rupp arena during home games. The other can be found jaming the telephone lines to the coaches call in show.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know ONE UK fan who thinks that this year?

 

They were bad for HALF of the season because of one game?

 

You are the quintessential fan pessimistic fan. I'm not sure I've ever read a post about UK bball where you had a positive outlook on the team.

 

LRCW Pessimistic? Say it ain't so. Believe me when Kansas cut the lead in April he thought we were beat.

No, the UK fan base likes to believe UK is the greatest team in the country no matter how bad they may be. John Wall's team was bad the 1st half of the season. It took a Wall buzzer beater to beat Miami (OH).

 

For the record on 1/16/10 John Wall's team was 18-0 and we wonder why the national perception is that UK fans are unrealistic.

Yes, you can find most of them at Rupp arena during home games. The other can be found jaming the telephone lines to the coaches call in show.

 

I listen to pregame show, postgame show, KSR radio show every day... haven't heard a single caller say this. If anything, I hear them being overly critical of the team. Just not sure where some of you come up with this stuff.

  • Author
Do you know ONE UK fan who thinks that this year?

 

They were bad for HALF of the season because of one game?

 

You are the quintessential fan pessimistic fan. I'm not sure I've ever read a post about UK bball where you had a positive outlook on the team.

 

LRCW Pessimistic? Say it ain't so. Believe me when Kansas cut the lead in April he thought we were beat.

 

For the record on 1/16/10 John Wall's team was 18-0 and we wonder why the national perception is that UK fans are unrealistic.

 

 

I guess I had Wall's team mixed up with the one that lost 9 games, but generally, you are right. I'm usually a pessimistic fan when it comes to my sports teams. I guess being frustrated over the years with the Reds, Bengals, UK football, and some disappointing UK basketball seasons have made me that way. Having said all that, I think I'm being realistic when I say I don't think Kentucky will make the tournament this year. To say I've never said anything positive about a UK basketball team though is totally inaccurate.

I guess I had Wall's team mixed up with the one that lost 9 games, but generally, you are right. I'm usually a pessimistic fan when it comes to my sports teams. I guess be frustrated over the years with the Reds, Bengals, UK football, and some disappointing UK basketball seasons have made me that way. Having said all that, I think I'm being realistic when I say I don't think Kentucky will make the tournament this year. To say I've never said anything positive about a UK basketball team though is totally inaccurate.

True dat. I know how the Reds and Bengals can effect ones mindset. Thank goodness for UK basketball or I may be the most negative person in the world.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.