Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Tennessee 65

Featured Replies

Wiltjer is statue slow. That can somewhat be overcome if you are in the right place, and he is not defensively.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are a lot of problems but the biggest problem I see - this is Cal's worst defensive team. And that has been the biggest part of UK's success under Cal. All his teams have been excellent defensively. This team's perimeter players are bad defensively.
Great post. I am not seeing where that is going to be improved either.

Watching Wiltjer close out on a defender makes me cringe.

 

Glad they got the win. I really enjoy watching Nerlens play. Seems like a kid who gets it. Anyone care to imagine next year's class if he didn't reclassify? Or even scarier, this year's team?

I was at the gym working out on an elliptical during the second half and couldn't hear what the announcers were saying, do you think that was a flagrant foul on the elbow by Mays?

Lastly, I blame UK playing bad this year on no one other than our own PP92. Making me and other changes or avatars...his fault!

Only beat Tenn by 10 points! embarrassing, this team needs to go to the Sun Belt conference or something if there going to play like that.

I was at the gym working out on an elliptical during the second half and couldn't hear what the announcers were saying, do you think that was a flagrant foul on the elbow by Mays?

 

No that was a terrible call. Mays was the one who was fouled.

I was at the gym working out on an elliptical during the second half and couldn't hear what the announcers were saying, do you think that was a flagrant foul on the elbow by Mays?

 

By rule, yes.

The next thing out of LRCW's mouth will be "This one and done thing doesn't work!"

I was at the gym working out on an elliptical during the second half and couldn't hear what the announcers were saying, do you think that was a flagrant foul on the elbow by Mays?

 

Yes. By definition, it is a Flagrant 1.

No that was a terrible call. Mays was the one who was fouled.

 

Seriously? Mays got fouled but the play was allowed to continue. Mays 100% deserved the Flagrant 1, under the letter of the rule.

 

Now, if you want to debate the rule itself, that's a different story.

 

Now, if you want to debate the rule itself, that's a different story.

 

I guess that's where I have some grief. I don't believe his intent was to hit the defender with an elbow. Cal didn't argue much, so he must have felt the call was justified. Thankfully the Vol missed both free throws.

I guess that's where I have some grief. I don't believe his intent was to hit the defender with an elbow. Cal didn't argue much, so he must have felt the call was justified. Thankfully the Vol missed both free throws.

 

And thats an understatement! :lol:

 

 

 

The one didn't touch anything! :lol:

  • Author
The next thing out of LRCW's mouth will be "This one and done thing doesn't work!"

 

 

You're wrong again. It's worked great for the 1st 3 seasons under Cal. This year not so much. I fully expect them to be a championship contender again next year. I'm more than happy with 2 Final Fours every 4 years. I don't sugarcoat. If I think they're bad, then I'll say it.

^ Now.....if it doesn't work with next year's "crop"....then a re-evaluation may need to be in order.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.