Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans, Worst Possible Poll Ever???

Featured Replies

Not only is Kentucky not getting votes in the current poll, but Louisville is #1, Indiana #2 and Duke #3. Does it get any worse than this if you're a UK fan? I say no, this is as bad as it can get. What do you think?

 

Only one team can win the Championship, who cares about rankings?

Not only is Kentucky not getting votes in the current poll, but Louisville is #1, Indiana #2 and Duke #3. Does it get any worse than this if you're a UK fan? I say no, this is as bad as it can get. What do you think?

 

What I keep positive about is none of those three will win the national championship.....time for a sleeper to take home the title...

I always like how we are all (every school) quick to discredit rankings then get in an uproar if a team is not ranked ahead of another.

I have never cared where the competition is ranked, regardless of sport. Jealousy is not an attribute I hold on to.

 

In this case, UK has to get better by tournament time. That's all that matters to me. I see no reason why they can't given the amount of games left.

No, especially if you are a Cardinal fan.

I mean it's not ideal but UK is also the last team of any of those 4 to have won a National Championship so I can hang my hat on that and let this poll stuff just slide.

I just have to watch the NCAA Championship game from last year on my DVR and everything is better...especially when its after I've had a few Yuenglings.

 

I accidently drunk deleted that a month or so ago, going to have to by a DVD or something.

It's a great poll!!

I could care less where those other teams are ranked right now.

I accidently drunk deleted that a month or so ago, going to have to by a DVD or something.

 

Got mine password protected haha!

What would be worse is if UNC were near the top clipping off wins.

 

I hate Carolina more than anybody, so no, this poll isn't the worst.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.