Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans, Worst Possible Poll Ever???

Featured Replies

Not only is Kentucky not getting votes in the current poll, but Louisville is #1, Indiana #2 and Duke #3. Does it get any worse than this if you're a UK fan? I say no, this is as bad as it can get. What do you think?

I think you are correct.

Keep your heads up, young bucks. It can only get better. :D

  • Author
Keep your heads up, young bucks. It can only get better. :D
Not from the game I'm watching against Tennessee.

UK is the reigning National Champs you know. It's not that bad.

It does seem to be the perfect storm....

Not only is Kentucky not getting votes in the current poll, but Louisville is #1, Indiana #2 and Duke #3. Does it get any worse than this if you're a UK fan? I say no, this is as bad as it can get. What do you think?

 

Nope.

 

I wonder if this is enough to change CovcathiRadio JR's allegiance. After all, he goes to school with the good guys now.:D

If one of those three were to win this year that would be my order of preference...UL then IU then Duke. That is only if one of those HAD to win this season.

 

 

BTW we still have more titles and more recent title than them :D

And KU is at #4 trailing UK for most all-time wins. What would be worse is if UNC were near the top clipping off wins.

 

Actually last year hit the pinnacle for me when UK went to #1, Murray State was at #7 and UL and these other "rival" teams were well below. As I emailed to my wife and buddy with a screenshot image of the rankings, "In the words of Darth Vader, 'The Circle is now complete.'"

I just have to watch the NCAA Championship game from last year on my DVR and everything is better...especially when its after I've had a few Yuenglings.

Well what does it say if Kentucky is that bad, but only loses to UL (#1) by three at UL, and loses by three to Duke (#3)? If Kentucky is that hideous, what does it say about those two teams? They can't be that great right?

Besides, Poll's are nothing more than talking points. They mean very little, if none of those three win the title this year it will never matter what they were ranked before the tournament began. Until one of them wins a championship, Kentucky will still have top bragging rights IMO.

Not only is Kentucky not getting votes in the current poll, but Louisville is #1, Indiana #2 and Duke #3. Does it get any worse than this if you're a UK fan? I say no, this is as bad as it can get. What do you think?

 

I just say," Uk just won a national championship, relax".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.