Need to bring back thread how UofL would do vs Uk's schedule

dawgs83

I just have a problem with loud morons, Louisville has their fair share as well but they aren't as loud. If they were I would probably dislike them as well.

Maybe but UK also has MORE fans so there will be MORE morons than a smaller fan base. To each his own, but it is easy for me to tune them out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have a problem with loud morons, Louisville has their fair share as well but they aren't as loud. If they were I would probably dislike them as well.

Kinda like some HS Football fans on BGP that are loud and obnoxious and look down their noses at the rest of the state if you are not from NKY or the Ville.

Honetsly it is hard to say. Because you have to take into consideration of injuries. Looking at UK Schedule and knowing how My Cards had about two weeks they played like crap I still think they could fair decent.

Of the teams on the schedule I think UL would have won - Arkansas, Mizzu, Vandy, UT, Miss. State.

WOuld have been tough to beat - @ Florida, So. Carolina, and Georgia

Could Upset if condistions were right just based on how they played the day the played UK- So. Carolina and Georgia.

Louisville would be a joke year in and year out in the SEC......they just happen to catch a Fla. team with no reason to play last night and came up with a win....Louisville football better stay right where they are now so they can get some wins in the weakest conference in college football!!!!

I don't think that many Cardinal fans believe that. Lets not forget that this was a very young Louisville team; they aren't going to do anything but get better. The longer Charlie Strong is coaching there, the better they will get. As far as just saying Florida didn't come to play, give me a break. They had one of the best defenses in all of college football and it got made to look like nothing.

Here's all I have to say on this topic:

You don't know how Louisville would do with UK's schedule, and neither do I.

But be honest; if we were playing this little parlor game before Louisville pulled off that beatdown, a game against #3 Florida would have been marked down as an 'L'. Not written in ink but etched in stone, an absolute lock, no doubt about it.

You thought you knew, but you didn't. Because you couldn't know. We say we know something like that, what we really mean is that we believe. I can understand that belief- Kentucky fans have seen a lot of evidence that it can't be done. Kentucky hasn't beaten Florida in 26 straight games, and I imagine that makes a strong impression on a fan base.

Louisville played Florida and Louisville beat Florida. Who knows what else they can do?

But be honest; if we were playing this little parlor game before Louisville pulled off that beatdown, a game against #3 Florida would have been marked down as an 'L'. Not written in ink but etched in stone, an absolute lock, no doubt about it.

You thought you knew, but you didn't. Because you couldn't know. We say we know something like that, what we really mean is that we believe. I can understand that belief- Kentucky fans have seen a lot of evidence that it can't be done. Kentucky hasn't beaten Florida in 26 straight games, and I imagine that makes a strong impression on a fan base.

Louisville played Florida and Louisville beat Florida. Who knows what else they can do?

Louisville also played UCONN and Syracuse and lost to them. If you are going to point out the best game they played then yea, you could say they could win any game. Losing to UCONN at home and being beat up by Syracuse also tells me there are half a dozen (minimum) games on the UK schedule that UL could lose.

I thought the Cards had a very good shot to beat the Gators, mainly because of the level of QB play. Switch the QB's on these two teams and how does the outcome change? The QB spot can obviously be a difference maker for most teams, with schools such as Alabama, LSU, etc., often able to overcome it due to their level and depth of talent all over the field.

Cards would roll, they would be up 100% for every game. No let down from week to week, would have max focus and intensity each week. Only close game on the schedule would be WKU, might have over looked them a little bit.

It would be undefeated Cards and undefeated Irish for the BCS Monday night...if they had played Kentucky's schedule this year.

Is that good enough, Card Fans happy!

Cards would roll, they would be up 100% for every game. No let down from week to week, would have max focus and intensity each week. Only close game on the schedule would be WKU, might have over looked them a little bit.

It would be undefeated Cards and undefeated Irish for the BCS Monday night...if they had played Kentucky's schedule this year.

We wouldn't be undefeated in the beginning, but I like our chances of being solid year in and year out while building to dominance. :D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

Stop that, now you are starting to sound like me.

Louisville would be a joke year in and year out in the SEC......they just happen to catch a Fla. team with no reason to play last night and came up with a win....Louisville football better stay right where they are now so they can get some wins in the weakest conference in college football!!!!

Before this year that might be true but I think they have the tools in the shed right now and it is only going to get better with the win over Florida. Look what it did for them with Quick. They would have had a good year in the SEC this year.

I got soured on Louisville football a few years ago because of the way the fans acted. Now this year is a different story. I kinda like this years team. Showed a lot of class and determination. I will be pulling for them unless they play Bama.