Need to bring back thread how UofL would do vs Uk's schedule

dawgs83

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No comparison right now. UK fans think Louisville couldnt compete against their schedule and they just beat your second best team in the conference pretty easy. Interesting to see how fans still dont give any credit. They had a month to prepare. Funny so did Florida. Not surprised though.

No comparison right now. UK fans think Louisville couldnt compete against their schedule and they just beat your second best team in the conference pretty easy. Interesting to see how fans still dont give any credit. They had a month to prepare. Funny so did Florida. Not surprised though.

I give Louisville all the credit. They were impressive. They didn't play Georgia though.

That is hogwash. When the thread came up most were obviously saying UL would do better than UK, but they would not roll through the SEC. It is a matter of depth and having to get up for 5 or 6 games as opposed to half that amount. Coach Strong we be the first to admit that. I am not seeing with what UL had talent and depth wise they would reel off as many victories as they ended up with this season. If that is being unrealistic and a bitter anti-Big East guy then I do not know what to tell you.

Looking at UK's football schedule this year I see no reason why UofL couldnt be 10-2 or 9-3 heck even better than that. No Bama,LSU, or Texas Am on the schedule and home games with South Carolina and Georgia. If I remember right didnt UK almost beat Ga. This years schedule was one of the weakest UK has had to play. Heck we just spanked Florida and I would give one of the losses to Florida. Alot different playing in the Swamp than in the sugar bowl. The three toughest games would have been Ga & USC at home and maybe Arkansas even though they underachieved. The SEC is the best conference and has good football every weekend. but this Louisville team proved they could compete vs that schedule and with everyone back next year also.

Looking at UK's football schedule this year I see no reason why UofL couldnt be 10-2 or 9-3 heck even better than that. No Bama,LSU, or Texas Am on the schedule and home games with South Carolina and Georgia. If I remember right didnt UK almost beat Ga. This years schedule was one of the weakest UK has had to play. Heck we just spanked Florida and I would give one of the losses to Florida. Alot different playing in the Swamp than in the sugar bowl. The three toughest games would have been Ga & USC at home and maybe Arkansas even though they underachieved. The SEC is the best conference and has good football every weekend. but this Louisville team proved they could compete vs that schedule and with everyone back next year also.

They went 10-2 with their current schedule. Forgive me for not thinking they would replicate that.

The answer is somewhere in between what anti-UL and pro-UL guy is thinking today.

With CS UL probably does well and holds its own.

Before last night I would not have thought that.

But CS knows S E C football and had UL prepped and ready for it. That was the most physical UL has been in years.

Big East has no defined style so its diffirent evey game.

IMHO

With CS UL probably does well and holds its own.

Before last night I would not have thought that.

But CS knows S E C football and had UL prepped and ready for it. That was the most physical UL has been in years.

Big East has no defined style so its diffirent evey game.

IMHO

I'm not sure I follow the post. Being physical is not a defined style. Florida is much different than Georgia who is much different than A&M who is different than Alabama and so on. All of them are physical though.