Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 76 Louisville 71

Featured Replies

Obviously I wanted the Cards to win, but considering the circumstances and the time of the season, I really like this team. They will be tough in the near future. Go Cards!!!!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke = big brother

UK and UL = little brothers

 

Maybe next year fellas...

Duke looks solid so far. You have to beat them because they have shown they aren't going to beat themselves. Almost no mistakes late in the two games I've seen them play.

PP you might disagree with me on here but, I'm actually glad this team don't have Austin Rivers. Weird to say that. No idea how this team would be if he was still at Duke. This team is VERY balance. Duke's starting 5: 16 points, 15 points, 14 points, 14 points, 14 points.

 

Naw, I loved Austin but I think his one year there hurt Curry's development. Curry isn't a point guard but he and Rivers were too good to keep off the court and I think Curry's game suffered as a result. I am grateful for Austin's year but I already like the team better without him. I feel you.

Duke = big brother

UK and UL = little brothers

 

Maybe next year fellas...

 

As in March 2013 (cause technically speaking that is next year, that is if we make it there with this whole end of the year thing looming)?

Duke was missing a Plumlee, correct?

I think that right now, Duke is the best team in the nation. If they beat Ohio State, that would solidify it.

Duke was missing a Plumlee, correct?

 

No. Marshall Plumlee is a redshirt freshman who was injured shortly after practice began this season. He has yet to take the court for Duke if I am not mistaken. How good he is and his impact remains to be seen.

Duke = big brother

UK and UL = little brothers

 

Maybe next year fellas...

I don't buy that at all. I thought a top team would KILL us without Dieng. Our interior D just isn't the same without him.

 

For that game to have come down to the wire I thought either says great things about Louisville or terrible things about Duke's toughness. Personally, I'd rather take the compliment, but I can't pretend to be sure at this point in the season-- in any case I'm certainly not ready to mail them the crown. If anything, I feel better about this team after last night than before.

 

No. Marshall Plumlee is a redshirt freshman who was injured shortly after practice began this season. He has yet to take the court for Duke if I am not mistaken. How good he is and his impact remains to be seen.

 

So if he didn't play how are they not missing him?

So if he didn't play how are they not missing him?

 

Two Plumlees on the the Dukies. One is a starter, other hasn't played yet. Person thought the starter was missing, instead the brother who sits the bench and has yet to play was out.

 

Duke is playing good ball right now. I hope they aren't peaking too early.

 

They tend to. Best November team in history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.