Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 76 Louisville 71

Featured Replies

 

Two Plumlees on the the Dukies. One is a starter, other hasn't played yet. Person thought the starter was missing, instead the brother who sits the bench and has yet to play was out.

 

Looked to me like he just asked if they were missing one.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looked to me like he just asked if they were missing one.

 

How can you miss what you have never had?

They tend to. Best November team in history.

 

That is my fear.

 

How can you miss what you have never had?

 

He's on the team isn't he? If he was talking about just the one Plumlee I would assume he would just ask if Plumlee didn't play.

I wonder when the last time a team beat UK and Louisville in the same season.

  • Author
I wonder when the last time a team beat UK and Louisville in the same season.

 

Did Connecticut do it during Kemba's year?

 

Vandy should have done it last year, but don't get me started on Vandy.

Did Connecticut do it during Kemba's year?

 

Vandy should have done it last year, but don't get me started on Vandy.

They did. Beat UK twice and UL in the finals of the Big East tournament. Also the year they (UConn) lost to George Mason they did the same.

  • Author
They did. Beat UK twice and UL in the finals of the Big East tournament. Also the year they (UConn) lost to George Mason they did the same.

 

I hope this doesn't mean Duke wins the title. I'd hate to go to prison for killing two people.

I hope this doesn't mean Duke wins the title. I'd hate to go to prison for killing two people.

Maybe it means they lose to a mid-major like Murray State in the Elite 8. Then we all win. At least I do and may go to prison for indecent exposure running down the street naked.

  • Author
Maybe it means they lose to a mid-major like Murray State in the Elite 8. Then we all win. At least I do and may go to prison for indecent exposure running down the street naked.

 

:lol::thumb:

I hope this doesn't mean Duke wins the title. I'd hate to go to prison for killing two people.

 

Destiny!

Despite the loss to Duke, I am feeling a great year for the Cards. It's only November and we're always our best come tournament time. There have been far more embarrassing losses at this point in the season in past years.

I hope this doesn't mean Duke wins the title. I'd hate to go to prison for killing two people.

 

I come out smelling like a rose :-)

  • Author
I come out smelling like a rose :-)

 

I should add that if I'm forced to kill two of you, then three won't be a problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.