Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 76 Louisville 71

Featured Replies

Final in the Battle 4 Atlantis tourney.

 

Blue Devils get Ohio State next.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Log Mountain was still on here to talk about Duke's weak schedule.

  • Author
I wish Log Mountain was still on here to talk about Duke's weak schedule.

 

Killer schedule for Duke so far.

 

Great win for the Blue Devils, but UL with a strong showing minus Dieng. Cards are very good.

Rough first half really doomed the Cards there, especially in terms of guard play. They tried to make up for it in the second, but couldn't quite do it.

 

It's really tough to come back on a team that's that good.

 

I had a lot of grand plans for how today was going to go from a UofL-fan perspective. That... didn't really happen. I'll be at the soccer team's Round of 16 NCAA tournament game tomorrow night. If they lose too, I might have to take a little break...

Killer schedule for Duke so far.

 

Great win for the Blue Devils, but UL with a strong showing minus Dieng. Cards are very good.

 

Minus Chane also.

 

Guy better learn a second language. I don't think he'll have a job in the states when he leaves UL.

 

Pretty entertaining game. The Cards are a tough bunch.

I wish Log Mountain was still on here to talk about Duke's weak schedule.

 

Let's be honest. They will only play 3 top 5 teams in a three week span. Not strong.

  • Author

I've watched Indiana, Louisville & Duke twice now. The latter two are the country's best teams right now IMO.

I've watched Indiana, Louisville & Duke twice now. The latter two are the country's best teams right now IMO.

 

Duke is playing good ball right now. I hope they aren't peaking too early.

  • Author
Duke is playing good ball right now. I hope they aren't peaking too early.

 

Duke always seems to be very strong early in the year, but then they have a tendency to fade late. Maybe it's just me, but that's the perception I often have of them.

 

I certainly hope they fade. I don't know if I can take much more of your crap. :lol:

Duke always seems to be very strong early in the year, but then they have a tendency to fade late. Maybe it's just me, but that's the perception I often have of them.

 

I certainly hope they fade. I don't know if I can take much more of your crap. :lol:

 

They usually run into a wall mid year. If they overcome that wall. Look out fellas. I really like this Dule team. And like I told PP. Last time Duke had a solid big man in Zoubek. Well yeah..

  • Author
They usually run into a wall mid year. If they overcome that wall. Look out fellas. I really like this Dule team. And like I told PP. Last time Duke had a solid big man in Zoubek. Well yeah..

 

Zoubek was the key to that team & I think Cook is the key to this one. You know what you're going to get from Plumlee & Curry, but Cook needs to continue to develop. He was HUGE for Duke tonight, hitting some big shots & especially the FT shooting.

I haven't kept up. Why isn't Dieng playing right now?

Zoubek was the key to that team & I think Cook is the key to this one. You know what you're going to get from Plumlee & Curry, but Cook needs to continue to develop. He was HUGE for Duke tonight, hitting some big shots & especially the FT shooting.

 

Agreed. Coming into this season I was expecting big things from him and when he wasn't the starter I was a bit confused. Guess K seen something I didn't. He is here now

PP you might disagree with me on here but, I'm actually glad this team don't have Austin Rivers. Weird to say that. No idea how this team would be if he was still at Duke. This team is VERY balance. Duke's starting 5: 16 points, 15 points, 14 points, 14 points, 14 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.