Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Duke predictions

Louisville vs. Duke (Battle 4 Atlantis Championship) 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville vs. Duke (Battle 4 Atlantis Championship)

    • #2 Louisville (5-0)
      58%
    • #5 Duke (5-0)
      41%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Championship game of the Battle 4 Atlantis.

 

Cards looked dominant in a semi-finals dismantling of Missouri. I like them to take care of Duke by about 7 points.

Louisville by 9. They're too quick for Duke and have a better bench.

I think Duke wins by 4. (Avatar pride? :confused: )

My natural pessimism is becoming unglued. Russ Smith was already responsible for starting the process. Luke Hancock catching fire tonight sent me over the edge.

 

Cards win.

Duke by 1.

 

 

We own Kentucky. Period.

 

 

 

 

And don't forget it.

  • Author
Duke by 1.

 

 

We own Kentucky. Period.

 

 

 

 

And don't forget it.

 

Shutup.

 

:lol:

I think the team that flops the most, wins. This will be like watching a soccer match.

I think the team that flops the most, wins. This will be like watching a soccer match.

 

The infection! It's spread to Louisville fans too!

When is this game?

 

I haven't really gotten a chance to watch UL yet this year, so I will go with my avatar and pick Duke.

When is this game?

 

I haven't really gotten a chance to watch UL yet this year, so I will go with my avatar and pick Duke.

 

9:30pm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.