Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open jobs already

Featured Replies

I don't believe Mike Croley is returning to Bellevue per his reasons, not the school's.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Mike Croley is returning to Bellevue per his reasons, not the school's.
Is this official?
Yes this is correct. I am under the assumption from talking to a green county fan that he will retire until they build another good couple of year run and then he will miraculously come in to save Green county football!!!

 

They return quite a bit next year, especially his two horses from this year in QB McDermott and RB Jaggers.

 

Lack of talent can't be the reason, I think it's legit that he just needs a break in the action for whatever reasons, but lack of talent returning isn't one of them IMHO.

I don't believe Mike Croley is returning to Bellevue per his reasons, not the school's.

 

Does anyone know these reasons?????

  • Author

Add Bishop Brossart in Class 2a in NKY.

If the Bellevue job is indeed open, I expect Johnny Poynter's name to be one of the main ones. Built Bourbon Co. back into a winner and served there as an assistant this year. If I was AD at Bellevue I look no further.

Like Poynter but they better talk to Chad Montgomery

Hopkins County Central High School is searching for a new head football coach. We are a 4A school seeking an energetic coach wanting to rebuild a football program. If interested, contact Athletic Director, Nancy Oldham at [email protected] or Principal, Tommy Burrough at [email protected]

I believe that Southwestern is open. Correct me if I am wrong.....I have heard rumors of a coach from the northern part of Whitley County moving there.??

Not open as far as I know, but I could see that Coach from Northern Whitley leaving...seems like it might be the right time for all involved.

Like Poynter but they better talk to Chad Montgomery

 

Why talk to Chad? They both teach PE. Chad will not be getting a job at Bellevue as long as Poynter is there.

Does anyone know who was hired at Newport and Bishop Brossart? They are no longer listed under the open jobs on KHSAA.

Why talk to Chad? They both teach PE. Chad will not be getting a job at Bellevue as long as Poynter is there.

 

According to the open jobs description on khsaa.org it looks like they foresee a possible PE/Health opening.

Madison Central is open according to sources in Richmond. Bert Browne leaving for college assistant job in Arkansas...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.