Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open jobs already

Featured Replies

Madison Central is open according to sources in Richmond. Bert Browne leaving for college assistant job in Arkansas...

 

Supposedly Browne has had a change of heart and is staying at Madison Central.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to KHSAA, two head coaching jobs remain open: Bellevue and Dunbar.

 

I haven't heard if Fort Knox has made a hire yet or not, but find it interesting that job is no longer listed.

According to KHSAA, two head coaching jobs remain open: Bellevue and Dunbar.

 

I haven't heard if Fort Knox has made a hire yet or not, but find it interesting that job is no longer listed.

 

It never was/has been listed in the khsaa.

According to someone I'd trust with my life, if it ever comes to that, Knox has named a new (actually, old) coach.

To clarify: old means former, not an old former coach.

Holmes is open.

According to someone I'd trust with my life, if it ever comes to that, Knox has named a new (actually, old) coach.

 

 

Your source is correct this time. Congrats to Coach Combs.

Your source is correct this time. Congrats to Coach Combs.

 

What do you mean by "this time?" I haven't posted anything like this on here before that I can remember off the top of my head ...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.