Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Playoffs: #4 Conner at #5 Franklin County

Who wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think that may be the biggest misconception of Fogle by those who haven't had the pleasure to watch him play in person.

 

They would think with all the talk about him that he's a player who gets about 20 carries a game and is the target of Barker about half a dozen times a game, but it couldn't be further from the truth. I think he may only carry the ball on average less than 15 rushes a game. When someone looks at his stats (rushing yards or recieving yards) they wouldn't think twice about him, then they see the # of TD's rushing and recieving and realize how many huge runs etc. he has for scores. He in my opinion and i've said it all year is the best all around player in the area.

 

Without taking the time to look it up. He's probably sitting at 1400 or more yds combined between rushing and recieving. This isn't counting his probably 200+ return yardage. he's one of the tops in the state. He's only played 9 games. He did not play against Grant Co, or Scott. HUGE stat padding games.

 

At one point this year he was averaging 19 yards per catch, and 13 yards per rush..

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Conner 44 Franklin Cty 38

Hopefully the Flyers can at least give you all something to talk about other than last years record, game, Fogle, and Connor offense and the FCHS "lack of defense" man how did we even make it this far??

Hopefully the Flyers can at least give you all something to talk about other than last years record, game, Fogle, and Connor offense and the FCHS "lack of defense" man how did we even make it this far??

 

I hope the team's feelings do not get hurt as easily as yours.

I hope the team's feelings do not get hurt as easily as yours.

:laugh:

I hope to make it down. I'm looking forward to seeing Timmons play. I heard an interview where Drew Barker said Timmons is the best player he's seen in person.

I saw Timmons for the first time Friday night. He's very impressive, particularly his speed and ability to read the defense. I might just have to make the return trip on Friday, as I'd like to see Conner, too.

Any "eats" recommendations if I make it to Frankfort early enough?

Any "eats" recommendations if I make it to Frankfort early enough?

 

Depends of what you are looking for.

 

BW3 just opened ton of other places.

I had supper at La Fiesta Grande. Their salsa was a 9.5. My meal was about an 8.

 

Good Choice. We have 3 Mexican places on the east side of town.

 

Zaxby's, BW3's, Cattleman Steak House. All the other chain stores are on the west end.

What's the easiest way to get down there, coming from NKY?

I might have to catch a ride down there with my favorite coach/ webcast announcer if the weather is decent. Go Cougars!

Franklin County Flyers

Playoff Appearances: 21

*Second Round Record: 0-7

 

Conner Cougars

Playoff Appearances: 15

*Second Round Record: 3-2

 

Past Playoff Meetings

2011 - Conner 84, Franklin County 48

 

 

*Current Second Round set-up began in 1991

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.