Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton vs. Campbell County Predictions

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Simon Kenton
      16%
    • Campbell County
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time for SK to get paybacks!

Should be a pretty good game; I'm going to go with the Camels. They are playing a lot better now than earlier on.

Go Camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

If memory serves, neither D could stop the other and i expect the same. Last one with the ball wins. Turnovers and time of possession are going to be critical! Can't go against my boys, 35-34 SK, and this time they stop the 2 pt. conversation.. Good luck to both, play hard and come out healthy! Expect another GREAT game!

Game will not be close this time. Camels 35-10

I think the Camels win 35-14. I think the Camels are playing much better since the first game and Simon Kenton is still playing the same.

Looks like the weather will be good and dry which is a good thing for SK since they pass a bit more. Turnovers were key in the first game but SK still fell short. Hopefully we make some adjustments defensively.

Looks like the weather will be good and dry which is a good thing for SK since they pass a bit more. Turnovers were key in the first game but SK still fell short. Hopefully we make some adjustments defensively.

 

It was DRY and played on turf the last time. Campbell needs to play 4 quarters (Coach Lickert will agree) if they do, I like them winning this one. Offensively, CCHS has started to put things together and just does not have 1 or 2 weapons. I have said this all year, you do not get better playing the schedule SK has and I think eventually, this will bite them in the butt. I could be completely wrong but I think strength of schedule pays off in the post season!

 

GO CAMELS!

To much Tyler to few new trails for the pioneers to explore. Stop the pass and name the score.

To much Tyler to few new trails for the pioneers to explore. Stop the pass and name the score.

 

Different story and different ending the 2000 yard passer is going to have a huge night this time PIONEER TIME!

SK will be ready for CC now and win it a close one.

SK will be ready for CC now and win it a close one.

 

How were they not ready during the regular season? I am just curious, you can say the same thing about CCHS.

 

The key question is, "How is SK going to stop Durham?" Like I said before he has more weapons which will help him in the run game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.