This may change a few things for Beechwood....

Off_Constantly

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has already been harmed by one football alumni that hailed the drug and alcohol culture as promoting team building.
I only read about that here, didn't hear in myself as I don't listen that garbage on the radio, or TV for that matter. So, if I get on the radio and claim I went to CCH or Dixie and I did this or that, then it's true? And damage the fine name of either school? It's either the person did not go to BW or they had a nax to grind.

Can we agree that the following did nothing wrong:

Coaches

Players other than the 19

Parents of the players who will dress

If so, then the thought that BW should punish them for actions of others is not something I can support.

I can agree to this if you can agree that it is not acceptable to wait until after football season and the election are completed for the truth regarding who supplied the alcohol is revealed. Once both the election and football season are over, there is no more leverage for the truth to be told!

The crazy part is not one parent has went after the Richmond guy. If my son was 14 and got handed a beer. I would be dragging that guy out in his front yard and making an example of him.

Yeah, cuz nothing screams being a role-model to your child like getting in a fist fight. :lol:

I can agree to this if you can agree that it is not acceptable to wait until after football season and the election are completed for the truth regarding who supplied the alcohol is revealed.

Well if it's being investigated by the police, there's not really anything BW can control about that.

I can agree to this if you can agree that it is not acceptable to wait until after football season and the election are completed for the truth regarding who supplied the alcohol is revealed. Once both the election and football season are over, there is no more leverage for the truth to be told!

It's extremely easy for kids to get alcohol. Unless the parent (Or kids rat them out) admits to buying it for the kids it will be really hard to prove.

The thing that blows my mind is why didn't the parents who allegedly saw the beer and partying when dropping their kids off call the police instead of school administrators?

Because the parent in question is a connected high profile individual with political relationships.

Let's say for grins and giggles that Mr Richmond supplied the alcohol. (For the record I am not saying that is true).

Now what?

What does the election have to do with it?