This may change a few things for Beechwood....

Off_Constantly

In a round a bout way you are saying if kids are drinking doing drugs, hey even rape someone. Its all good as long as the cops are not called. Got ya' Thats some great parenting. Im done with this thread. I guess kids these days can do anything they want and never have to pay the price these days. What a joke. Also the whole idea of, dont act like you didnt do it" is a sorry excuse. We had slavery in this country is that still cool? "Hey dont act like some of our family didnt do it" so its still good to go now. This thread and lack of adults wanting to act like real adults makes me sick.

What the heck are you talking about?

How do you even come close to equating anything he said to doing drugs and raping people?

Anyone want to think some aren't overreacting? My god. Equating HS kids drinking to rape. Wow.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to a young man who doesn't attend Beechwood but was at the party for 45 minutes and was not drinking.. He said that there was "80 kids" there. He said that parents were "outside drinking with the kids" He didn't not know where the alcohol came from, but said it was being stored in a shed. He also said that the kids were running around ON Beechwood's property and drinking on the campus. For parking they used a Beechwood lot. Again the young man didnt attend Beechwood and left because he felt uncomfortable with the situation.

I just talked to a young man who doesn't attend Beechwood but was at the party for 45 minutes and was not drinking.. He said that there was "80 kids" there. He said that parents were "outside drinking with the kids" He didn't not know where the alcohol came from, but said it was being stored in a shed. He also said that the kids were running around ON Beechwood's property and drinking on the campus. For parking they used a Beechwood lot. Again the young man didnt attend Beechwood and left because he felt uncomfortable with the situation.

Unless someone had a video camera of the activities, this doesn't mean anything.

Unless someone had a video camera of the activities, this doesn't mean anything.

Oh I disagree....maybe doesnt mean you can prove anything but says alot about what happened. Why would the kid lie about it?

Sounds to me like Mr. Edmonson is going to possibly find some gold while digging for clues.

A high school and their football program doesn't have any real authority to investigate any alleged adults providing alcohol to minors in the first place...

I believe this allegation puts the ball squarely on the BW administration :

"I just talked to a young man who doesn't attend Beechwood but was at the party for 45 minutes and was not drinking.. He said that there was "80 kids" there. He said that parents were "outside drinking with the kids" He didn't not know where the alcohol came from, but said it was being stored in a shed. He also said that the kids were running around ON Beechwood's property and drinking on the campus. For parking they used a Beechwood lot. Again the young man didnt attend Beechwood and left because he felt uncomfortable with the situation."

Sorry BW supporters. You either have football or you have integrity. You are going to have to choose!

Oh I disagree....maybe doesnt mean you can prove anything but says alot about what happened. Why would the kid lie about it?

Sounds to me like Mr. Edmonson is going to possibly find some gold while digging for clues.

I'm saying they can't prove anything in terms of potential evidence for school suspensions, etc.

If it occurred on BW property, and they were able to show proof, then and only then could the school do something more than take away sports/clubs.

"I just talked to a young man who doesn't attend Beechwood but was at the party for 45 minutes and was not drinking.. He said that there was "80 kids" there. He said that parents were "outside drinking with the kids" He didn't not know where the alcohol came from, but said it was being stored in a shed. He also said that the kids were running around ON Beechwood's property and drinking on the campus. For parking they used a Beechwood lot. Again the young man didnt attend Beechwood and left because he felt uncomfortable with the situation."

Sorry BW supporters. You either have football or you have integrity. You are going to have to choose!

I'm not a BW supporter, and it's very clear from your posts you have an axe to grind with BW or are just out of touch with reality.

Coach Rash and BW did what they could do. They have team rules, and did to the players what they said they would do if players were caught.

You're correct. Also told that two off duty cops were parked in front of the house.. I'm just the messenger. But the kid is a close family friend and I'm confident he wasn't lying...

That being said again, I don't have video you're right.

Coach Rash and BW did what they could do. They have team rules, and did to the players what they said they would do if players were caught.

They also did all that they're legally allowed to do. They can't suspend or kick kids out of school because they were drinking on a weekend. Now if they're able to prove (which would be near impossible without video or photographic evidence) that they were drinking on BW campus, they'd be eble to suspend or expell justly.