3 Requests for Help Denied

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not see how the words 'pro-abortion' make sense to anyone. I hate the whole issue but believe mostly in the statement - they should be legal, safe and rare...

You completely skipped over the pertinent example. We'll keep this to Libya but the claim that the President does not care about lives of others and citing this example shows that you(collective) do not know the details and cannot back up the claim.

You completely skipped over the pertinent example. We'll keep this to Libya but the claim that the President does not care about lives of others and citing this example shows that you(collective) do not know the details and cannot back up the claim.

Only The Shadow knows.

So what concern did Obama show for the lives of the two Seals asking for help?

As I stated earlier, it's bad timing that this happen right before an election, some will point to it and use it against whoever the president is at the time. There cannot be a rush to judgement. Intelligence is still a very difficult environment, and there are no easy answers to many question when these situations arise, it will take time, much time to figure out just what happened. And even if it is all sorted out, the conclusions may be on a need to know basis, the biggest and main reason being national security.

How is it partisanship that those on the ground were denied aid? How is it partisanship that the administration blamed a video for nearly two weeks?

Your general statement that the POTUS doesn't care about lives of others is what I was referring to.

A quick response team plus about 60 Libyan militiamen came to aid those stuck inside during the attack according to AP. How is that denying aid? Leon Panetta said that by the time the military was ready to respond but "you do not deploy into harm's way without knowing what's going on." According to the military there was not enough info being put forth to respond.

Your goal to assign blame is misplaced . As I said earlier and as you agreed to earlier there are times you cannot send forces in. The military felt this was one of them.

Your general statement that the POTUS doesn't care about lives of others is what I was referring to.

A quick response team plus about 60 Libyan militiamen came to aid those stuck inside during the attack according to AP. How is that denying aid? Leon Panetta said that by the time the military was ready to respond but "you do not deploy into harm's way without knowing what's going on." According to the military there was not enough info being put forth to respond.

Your goal to assign blame is misplaced . As I said earlier and as you agreed to earlier there are times you cannot send forces in. The military felt this was one of them.

I am partly agreeing with that line of thinking but they were trying to get an unmanned plane to help them right? What was the risk there?

Blame needs to be placed. Four Americans are dead and the Obama administration is dragging their feet. It's been nearly 8 weeks and the only answers we are getting are by leaked info. What is Obama afraid of?

In 8 weeks you have answers unless you are completely incompetent or covering something up. Time for Obama to man up and be the POTUS. It IS job for the moment.

Blame needs to be placed. Four Americans are dead and the Obama administration is dragging their feet. It's been nearly 8 weeks and the only answers we are getting are by leaked info. What is Obama afraid of?

In 8 weeks you have answers unless you are completely incompetent or covering something up. Time for Obama to man up and be the POTUS. It IS job for the moment.

What would you like to address specifically?

What do we know as facts vs speculation?