Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who now?

Featured Replies

So now that the Reds are out, who are you pulling for to win now? Here's mine choices in order.

 

 

1. Orioles

2. A's

3. Nationals

4. Tigers

5. Giants

6. Cardinals

7. Yankees

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Orioles

2. As

3. Tigers

4. Nationals

5. Cardinals

 

 

 

 

 

 

158,624,776. Yankees

1. A's

2. Nationals

3. Tigers

4. Orioles

5. Yankees

6. Cardinals

 

I know it might be shocking that I don't have the Yankees last but I'm sick of the Cardinals.

If it's Yankees vs. Cardinals in the World Series, I probably won't watch a game.

1. Nationals Got a Nats lid in DC last year

2.Tigers Cousins in Illinois are insane Tigers fans

3. Yankees Lesser of the next 3 evils for me

4. A's Beat Big Red Machine in '72 not over it yet

5. Orioles See above but in '70

6. Giants Just never liked them

7. Cardinals Can't stand Cards except in '04...sorry Joe

1. Yankees

 

2. Tigers

 

3. A's

 

4. O's

 

5. Giants

 

6. Nationals

 

7. Cardinals

If it's Yankees vs. Cardinals in the World Series, I probably won't watch a game.
Only reason I would watch would be for Mariano, he's out so I wouldn't watch it either.

 

Nah, I hate the Cards I'd root against them.

1) Orioles

2) Athletics

3) Nationals

4) Giants

5) Yankees

6) Cardinals

7) Tigers

O's and A's. I won't root for anyone else.

O's and A's. I won't root for anyone else.

 

In truth, I'm probably closer to this than I am to my original list.

O's and A's. I won't root for anyone else.

 

Same here. A's has Johnny Gomes so they're my #1.

Shame you all are jealous of the Cardinals, but given the way the have owned the Reds over the years I guess it's no wonder. Great year for both though

  • Author
Shame you all are jealous of the Cardinals' date=' but given the way the have owned the Reds over the years I guess it's no wonder. Great year for both though[/quote']

 

Why should t we be jealous? If the shoe was on the other foot I'm sure Cardinals fans would be too. That's the way it works when you win consistently.

Shame you all are jealous of the Cardinals, but given the way the have owned the Reds over the years I guess it's no wonder. Great year for both though

 

Hey I didn't like the Cards all the way back in the 70's when they weren't winning very often...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.