Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seattle 14 Green Bay 12

Featured Replies

NBA Refs cheat. There I said it. I'm talking about them. :sssh::D

After what I saw last night I'm starting to think NFL refs do as well.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

The owners are his boss. Not the other way around.

 

The owners are not the boss of Goodell.

Why is it not his call? Isn't he the guy in charge? Can he not fix it? Is this not taking place under his watch?
Goodell works for the owners. He doesn't have the power to give the refs what they want. While Goodell has made is share of mistakes, he is not to blame here in my opinion.

As a Packers fan, I feel violated.

Vegas won an estimated $150 Million on that play.

I am a big Packer fan everybody can say the refs cost the Packers the win. But the Packers getting sacked 8 times is flat out horrible that cost them this game. Its the Seahawks! We should have crushed the Seahawks!

The owners are not the boss of Goodell.

 

Disagree. They appointed him and they pay his salary. The owners are the ones that refuse to budge at all in labor disputes.

I am a big Packer fan everybody can say the refs cost the Packers the win. But the Packers getting sacked 8 times is flat out horrible that cost them this game. Its the Seahawks! We should have crushed the Seahawks!

 

The Seahawks ain't all that bad. Especially at home.

RT @jinglesac4: @jemelehill if Aaron rodgers had all state instead of state farm he would of been protected from mayhem like this

The owners are not the boss of Goodell.

 

They absolutely, 100 percent are. They hired him and they get to decide whether or not to renew his contract.

So as atrocious as this was....show of hands, who won't be tuning in for next week's games?

The Lingerie Football League releases the following statement (this is not a joke, btw):

 

Because of the LFL's perception it is that much more critical for us to hire officiating crews that are competent, not only for the credibility of our game but to keep our athletes safer. Due to several on-field incompetent officiating we chose to part ways with with a couple crews which apparently are now officiating in the NFL. We have a lot of respect for our officials but we felt the officiating was not in line with our expectations.

 

We have not made public comment to date because we felt it was not our place to do so. However in light of tonight's event, we felt it was only fair that NFL fans knew the truth as to who are officiating these games.

 

The Lingerie Football League Announces That It Fired "A Couple Crews Which Apparently Are Now Officiating In The NFL" Because Of Incompetence

So as atrocious as this was....show of hands, who won't be tuning in for next week's games?

 

CBDV us absolutely correct. I'll watch games that I never imagined watching in the past. Hell, I may switch to DirecTV so I can see every crew make fools of themselves. Well, I guess I'll watch some football too...

The Lingerie Football League releases the following statement (this is not a joke, btw):

 

Because of the LFL's perception it is that much more critical for us to hire officiating crews that are competent, not only for the credibility of our game but to keep our athletes safer. Due to several on-field incompetent officiating we chose to part ways with with a couple crews which apparently are now officiating in the NFL. We have a lot of respect for our officials but we felt the officiating was not in line with our expectations.

 

We have not made public comment to date because we felt it was not our place to do so. However in light of tonight's event, we felt it was only fair that NFL fans knew the truth as to who are officiating these games.

 

The Lingerie Football League Announces That It Fired "A Couple Crews Which Apparently Are Now Officiating In The NFL" Because Of Incompetence

 

Dang, bet that was a real bummer going from the lingerie league to the NFL. I can see why they would miss calls though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37604[/ATTACH]

 

Very nice, my friend! :thumb::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.