Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seattle 14 Green Bay 12

Featured Replies

I ain't boycotting anything unless I get my money back from DirecTv for Sunday Ticket. :lol:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read that the replay official could have overturned the play. From what I read a simultaneous catch in the end zone is reviewable. By that I mean the ref can look at the replay to determine who had possession.

 

Before now I thought they were not able to review who caught it, only that it didn't hit the ground and that the wr was in bounds. Apparently I was wrong.

Apparently I was wrong.

 

 

It takes a real man to admit that here on BGP as many times as you have. I'm proud of you homey.:thumb:

It takes a real man to admit that here on BGP as many times as you have. I'm proud of you homey.:thumb:

 

:lol:

So as atrocious as this was....show of hands, who won't be tuning in for next week's games?

 

How can you not watch?

  • Author
It takes a real man to admit that here on BGP as many times as you have. I'm proud of you homey.:thumb:

 

Ouch. :lol:

 

It takes a real man to admit that here on BGP as many times as you have. I'm proud of you homey.:thumb:

 

I'm growing on you. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.