Prayer Request

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the prayers and support greatly. He's still hanging on at the moment. Blood pressure drops down to the point that it's undetectable, and then back up to nearly normal levels. His blood-oxygen levels continue to drop, so they are continuing to up his oxygen. He has also been put on scheduled morphine in order to keep him calm and restful. My family and I are all continuing to pray for as peaceful and painless a death as possible.

I appreciate the prayers and support greatly. He's still hanging on at the moment. Blood pressure drops down to the point that it's undetectable, and then back up to nearly normal levels. His blood-oxygen levels continue to drop, so they are continuing to up his oxygen. He has also been put on scheduled morphine in order to keep him calm and restful. My family and I are all continuing to pray for as peaceful and painless a death as possible.

Keep your head up Colonels, your BGP family continues to lift you and yours up. Prayers ongoing from here.

Colonels---one of our most cherished pictures is my dad's big hand holding my mom's small frail hand the day before she died. Just the two hands. We were keeping the vigil like it sounds like your family is doing.

Prayers and peace to all of you.

Prayers and support are still very very appreciated. Grandpa's still hanging on, but everyone (family and the medical staff alike) can't imagine it will last much longer. Blood pressure is getting lower and lower, as is his pulse. His lungs are filled with fluid and his breaths don't seem as if they could be any shallower. The medicine is keeping him restful and it seems like he is at peace. The priest came by last night to give him anointing of the sick again, and at this point, we're hoping for things to happen as soon as peacefully as God sees fit.