August 29, 201214 yr Daniels also reporting that he is on campus at UK right now... Any idea of the odds he would even be able to play this season?
August 29, 201214 yr Daniels also reporting that he is on campus at UK right now... My boy Matt Jones said he told people this morning Dez would be on campus.
August 29, 201214 yr Any idea of the odds he would even be able to play this season? 1/100 and I'm probably being optimistic.
August 29, 201214 yr My boy Matt Jones said he told people this morning Dez would be on campus. He didn't say he'd be on campus, but he did assert that there was serious mutual interest in spite of reports to the contrary.
August 29, 201214 yr So will he have to sit where ever he goes or since he was kicked out can he play this year?
August 29, 201214 yr So will he have to sit where ever he goes or since he was kicked out can he play this year? Will have to get a waiver to play this year which is highly unlikely...
August 30, 201214 yr Will have to get a waiver to play this year which is highly unlikely... Him no getting a waiver should let him win the lawsuit against Xavier. This delays the year he goes to the league hurting his future earnings potential. I dont think he would win it, I just hope he does if he chooses to go that direction.
August 30, 201214 yr Him no getting a waiver should let him win the lawsuit against Xavier. This delays the year he goes to the league hurting his future earnings potential. I dont think he would win it, I just hope he does if he chooses to go that direction. He can go to the NBA at any point now that he is a year removed from high school.This doesn't delay anything in that regard...
August 30, 201214 yr He can go to the NBA at any point now that he is a year removed from high school.This doesn't delay anything in that regard... Yeah I know but it hurts his draft position. It's just a shame he can't play this year. I know he wouldn't win a civil suit. I just wish he would.
August 30, 201214 yr Rumor is she is 5'1" 195, what kind of slump was Dez in? Slump-Buster City all the way!!! :eek: You would have to have the "beer goggles" on to go down that road.
August 30, 201214 yr He's not good enough to go the NBA route. Can't believe UK is even interested in him. Not real gifted on or off the court!
August 30, 201214 yr He's not good enough to go the NBA route. Can't believe UK is even interested in him. Not real gifted on or off the court! 100% incorrect.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.