July 10, 201214 yr 2012-13 KENTUCKY BASKETBALL SCHEDULE OCTOBER 12 (Fri) BIG BLUE MADNESS 24 (Wed) BLUE-WHITE GAME NOVEMBER 1 (Thurs) NORTHWOOD (Exh.) 5 (Mon) TRANSYLVANIA (Exh.) 9 (Fri) 1 vs. Maryland 13 (Tues) 2 vs. Duke 16 (Fri) 3 LAFAYETTE COLLEGE (Pa.) 21 (Wed) 3 MOREHEAD STATE 23 (Fri) 3 LONG ISLAND UNIV. 29 (Thu) 4 at Notre Dame DECEMBER 1 (Sat) BAYLOR 4 (Tues) SAMFORD 8 (Sat) PORTLAND 15 (Sat) LIPSCOMB 22 (Sat) MARSHALL 29 (Sat) at Louisville JANUARY 3 (Wed) EASTERN MICHIGAN 2 As of July 6, 2012 / HOME GAMES in BOLD CAPS All dates and times are subject to change. 1– Barclays Center Classic (Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.); 2–State Farm Champions Classic (Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Ga.); 3– Barclays Center Classic (Rupp Arena, Lexington, Ky.); 4–SEC/Big East Challenge (South Bend, Ind.)
July 10, 201214 yr Author Let me be the 1st to say that is a really pathetic home non conference schedule.
July 10, 201214 yr Let me be the 1st to say that is a really pathetic home non conference schedule. My thoughts exactly. Season ticket holders will not be happy.
July 10, 201214 yr Let me be the 1st to say that is a really pathetic home non conference schedule. Cal wants all but maybe one of the big ooc games at neutral sites. That means Rupp is for buy games and the SEC slate. Hope the blue bloods don't mind lining the programs pockets while watching mostly crappy opponents get blown out. All that matters is hanging banners, right...
July 10, 201214 yr I hope the season ticket holders get mad and don't renew their tickets! I would love to have decent seats at Rupp.
July 10, 201214 yr Home schedule is really poor. Horrible move, thus the reason that neutral site games do and will always suck.
July 10, 201214 yr Author Cal wants all but maybe one of the big ooc games at neutral sites. That means Rupp is for buy games and the SEC slate. Hope the blue bloods don't mind lining the programs pockets while watching mostly crappy opponents get blown out. All that matters is hanging banners, right... I'm not a season ticket holder, so yeah, that's all that matters to me. Keep hanging them baby. :dancingpa:dancingpa:D
July 10, 201214 yr Let me be the 1st to say that is a really pathetic home non conference schedule. Agreed but if he keeps winning titles I don't care.
July 10, 201214 yr Home schedule is really poor. Horrible move, thus the reason that neutral site games do and will always suck. You know, I have always been of the mind that if you are good you'll play anyone anywhere regardless. The Bluebloods will follow anywhere if they can get a ticket. I'm rather concerned over this OOC. (And I must say, I enjoyed watching the UK/IU game from Assembly Hall. Loved that atmosphere and the fact that IU has pulled themselves back up to where they belong. UK needs to remember where they were not too long ago. That's not to say I didn't wish UK could have stomped them. I just love to watch great competition.)
July 10, 201214 yr Definitely a weak home schedule, but still better than it was two years ago when a TERRIBLE IU team was the marquee opponent.
July 10, 201214 yr Good chance to see Parker Stansbury and the Jennings kid on November 5th. Good luck to the local kids. Oh by the way, the schedule is very weak for home games.
July 11, 201214 yr Unimpressive home schedule, but better than the home slate we had during the Brandon Knight year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.