Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's 2012-2013 Non Conference Scheulde

Featured Replies

No doubt. :thumb:

 

Andre Dawkins is sitting out for Duke this year, right? It seems like a pretty weak Blue Devils roster, when compared with their last several years.

 

 

Ha I wasn't trying to stir the pot toooooo much but I may be inclined to agree with your evaluation of this years Duke team. Not saying UK is a great deal better but considering what they lost last year I'm not as concerned as I would be in most years.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha I wasn't trying to stir the pot toooooo much but I may be inclined to agree with your evaluation of this years Duke team. Not saying UK is a great deal better but considering what they lost last year I'm not as concerned as I would be in most years.

 

I'm thinking guard play might be suspect for the Dukies. Can you remember what they have coming back in the back court?

I'm thinking guard play might be suspect for the Dukies. Can you remember what they have coming back in the back court?

 

I know it's not Kyrie Irving or Rivers..... Seth Curry is back, aside from that I'm not sure how they're looking.

Everyone complaining about the home schedule understands that Cal plays the big games on a neutral to prepare for big venue tournament games right? I also seem to remember GT mentioning that playing in Dallas next year is a great idea because it gives some really big time recruits a home game in Texas if they come to UK. So my question is would you rather them get the best players by far but play a little softer home schedule or not the top recruits in the country but be 7 point home dogs to UNC and not be as ready for tourney games?

Everyone complaining about the home schedule understands that Cal plays the big games on a neutral to prepare for big venue tournament games right? I also seem to remember GT mentioning that playing in Dallas next year is a great idea because it gives some really big time recruits a home game in Texas if they come to UK. So my question is would you rather them get the best players by far but play a little softer home schedule or not the top recruits in the country but be 7 point home dogs to UNC and not be as ready for tourney games?

 

 

This.

I know it's not Kyrie Irving or Rivers..... Seth Curry is back, aside from that I'm not sure how they're looking.

 

Curry is the only one that comes to mind. They've got a sharpshooting freshman coming in, but not sure of his name--Sulaimon?

 

Front court, I'm sure, will have a couple of Plumlees.

Curry is the only one that comes to mind. They've got a sharpshooting freshman coming in, but not sure of his name--Sulaimon?

 

Front court, I'm sure, will have a couple of Plumlees.

 

Duke will be very good this year...front court will be loaded with depth. Both Plumlee's, Kelly, Alex Murphy, and 5* stud Amile Jefferson.

 

Backcourt won't be as good as years past but still solid with Curry, Thornton, Cook, and Sulaimon.

 

UK will be the underdog in that game.

Duke will be very good this year...front court will be loaded with depth. Both Plumlee's, Kelly, Alex Murphy, and 5* stud Amile Jefferson.

 

Backcourt won't be as good as years past but still solid with Curry, Thornton, Cook, and Sulaimon.

 

UK will be the underdog in that game.

 

 

Shhh. Don't tell them that. And as for underdog. Possible. Duke might start 4 seniors which will be very beneficial.

Duke will be very good this year...front court will be loaded with depth. Both Plumlee's, Kelly, Alex Murphy, and 5* stud Amile Jefferson.

 

Backcourt won't be as good as years past but still solid with Curry, Thornton, Cook, and Sulaimon.

 

UK will be the underdog in that game.

 

Pretty good roster. But I think they'll go as far as the guards will take them.

Basketball is and always will be a guard-driven game.thumb[1].gif

Basketball is and always will be a guard-driven game.thumb[1].gif

 

Exactly right. You can without anything else but hard to win without guard play.

Basketball is and always will be a guard-driven game.thumb[1].gif

 

While I agree, the Final 4 last year were all teams that had a strong to great presence down low. Need both...

While I agree, the Final 4 last year were all teams that had a strong to great presence down low. Need both...

 

Need both to win big but have to good guard play to even have a chance.

While I agree, the Final 4 last year were all teams that had a strong to great presence down low. Need both...

 

That was definitely a common trait among the Final Four teams, but overall, I felt like PG play was weaker than usual last year in college basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.