Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's 2012-2013 Non Conference Scheulde

Featured Replies

Looks to me like some people just want something to gripe about.

 

The whole reason that UNC is off the schedule this year is to avoid years like this where you play all off your bigger games on the road

 

Yea, I'll bitch about it. Last year my tickets had a home game against North Carolina and I was hoping for Indiana this year. Who happens to be preseason number 1. This year instead of Indiana (a natural rival) we get Baylor. I don't come close to considering that even. Duke is a great game but its not part of the season ticket package. Its not the schedule as much as the reaming the season ticket holders are getting. Look at the home schedule and tell me thats equivalent to the past 5 years...

 

Besides, that's what message boards are for...right? :D

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at the home schedule and tell me thats equivalent to the past 5 years...

 

Do you think this upcoming home schedule is worse than the one two year ago (the Brandon Knight year)?

Yea, I'll bitch about it. Last year my tickets had a home game against North Carolina and I was hoping for Indiana this year. Who happens to be preseason number 1. This year instead of Indiana (a natural rival) we get Baylor. I don't come close to considering that even. Duke is a great game but its not part of the season ticket package. Its not the schedule as much as the reaming the season ticket holders are getting. Look at the home schedule and tell me thats equivalent to the past 5 years...

 

Besides, that's what message boards are for...right? :D

 

It's well within your rights but in my opinion it's not much different than most years. IU has been down for years so until this year Baylor and IU were equals. Next year UofL is in Rupp along with another big name team.

Do you think this upcoming home schedule is worse than the one two year ago (the Brandon Knight year)?

 

After looking at them, they both suck !

It's well within your rights but in my opinion it's not much different than most years. IU has been down for years so until this year Baylor and IU were equals. Next year UofL is in Rupp along with another big name team.

 

It looks like the cream puffs get creamier every year. Now we only get Tennessee & Vandy every other year. I'm seriously thinking about selling my tickets this year. If there's a big game I want to go to I'll just splurge and buy a lower arena seat.

 

I could be getting crankier in my old age as well. :lol:

November 13th. Yeah pinned that to the calender.

Im sure some season ticket holders dont like this but at the same time its not like 500,000 people arent willing to take their tickets. With the demand UK can schedule all high school teams at home and not take a financial hit.

After looking at them, they both suck !

 

I agree. My point is that I believe this year's home schedule is better than the Final Four season with Knight, Jorts, etc. Not by much, but a bit better.

 

The reason this year's schedule is getting so much attention is due to the dropping of IU in a season when the Hoosiers are expected to be among the nation's top programs. If UK replaces IU with Baylor two years ago, I don't think many people say much about it.

November 13th. Yeah pinned that to the calender.

 

Glad I'm off on Tuesdays. Duke lost a lot in the draft didn't they?

I agree. My point is that I believe this year's home schedule is better than the Final Four season with Knight, Jorts, etc. Not by much, but a bit better.

 

The reason this year's schedule is getting so much attention is due to the dropping of IU in a season when the Hoosiers are expected to be among the nation's top programs. If UK replaces IU with Baylor two years ago, I don't think many people say much about it.

 

I was 12 years old when my dad & his best friend took me & my best friend took to the UKIT. Drove 4 hours round trip both nights...I still have Adolph's autograph! We went back the next year. It was the absolute coolest thing ever! Then our families won the lottery. Season tickets for the opening of Rupp Arena. If I remember correctly the were $4 a piece. Four tickets together since 1978. Its been tradition.

 

The home team is playing there big games on the road. I hate that. Probably will go see more high school games but its happening to them too.

It makes one wonder if UK is using a weak OOC schedule at Rupp as leverege to get the city to hurry with the upgrades. In other words, fix up Rupp and we will schedule more marquee games because we can make more money scheduling bigger opponents at neutral sites

Glad I'm off on Tuesdays. Duke lost a lot in the draft didn't they?

 

Not as much as UK did. :lol:

The home team is playing there big games on the road. I hate that. Probably will go see more high school games but its happening to them too.

 

I'm with you in that I would prefer seeing some quality games @ Rupp. I'm just saying that this year's home schedule isn't the weakest since Cal arrived.

Not as much as UK did. :lol:

 

Eh I'm ok with that though they also won a national title.

Eh I'm ok with that though they also won a national title.

 

No doubt. :thumb:

 

Andre Dawkins is sitting out for Duke this year, right? It seems like a pretty weak Blue Devils roster, when compared with their last several years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.