Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's 2012-2013 Non Conference Scheulde

Featured Replies

No Freedom Hall game either.

 

They only play one game in Louisville every year. Ever since they built the Yum Center, whenever they play Louisville at the Yum Center, they won't have a game in Freedom Hall.

 

So next year, when they play Louisville in Rupp, they will have a random game at Freedom Hall again (as long as that contract is still in place).

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who has never been "elite" enough to go to many games I have no problem with this schedule. Doesn't matter where they play to me it all looks the same on my tv.

I like going to a neutral court game or 2 every year. I enjoy the road trip.

Does anyone have the quotes about scheduling when Calipari was hired? I'm pretty sure this kind of schedule was not part of the conversation. As a season ticket holder I'm ticked ! :madman:

A sad home OOC schedule for a defending national champion.

 

I think I said before that I really don't like the message that "we can't play with the big boys on their home courts"; thereby eliminating marquee home-and-homes.

 

Didn't ticket prices go up for 2012-13?

  • Author
Does anyone have the quotes about scheduling when Calipari was hired? I'm pretty sure this kind of schedule was not part of the conversation. As a season ticket holder I'm ticked ! :madman:

 

 

I don't blame you. If I were you I would boycott, and sell your tickets to me.

Soft home schedule but overall a solid OOC schedule.

 

Look at the bright side...atleast you get to see Tamron Manning and Elijah Pittman visit Rupp when Marshall comes to town.

I don't blame you. If I were you I would boycott, and sell your tickets to me.

 

I have been offered $500 over cost for them...one never knows :idunno:

cheap seats...223

What makes this a weaker schedule? You basically replaced IU with Baylor.

 

And North Carolina with Duke. I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Sure I would like to see UK playing one or two bigger programs at home but sometimes it's just not in the cards for that season.

And North Carolina with Duke. I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Sure I would like to see UK playing one or two bigger programs at home but sometimes it's just not in the cards for that season.

 

Looks to me like some people just want something to gripe about.

 

The whole reason that UNC is off the schedule this year is to avoid years like this where you play all off your bigger games on the road

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.