Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Davis out/in for Team USA?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boooo. I thought Davis was on the verge of capping one of the most remarkable sporting years ever for a guy his age.

He still could be selected as an alternate too though.

Coach K is saying that he is still in the pool of players to choose from. The fact he sprained his ankle won't disqualify him...they'll wait and see how ankle is when he gets to Camp USA.

Davis says the injury is not as bad as reported and will show up for the tryouts.

Odom out as well. He should have been out IMO anyway.

Hoping for a fast recovery on the ankle, and hoping to see AD make the team. I feel AD at 100% was almost going to be a lock for the team considering all the bigs already out, the injury makes that a little murkier though. Still I like his chances to make the team after K and Colangelo want him in camp.

Really hoping he's able to get healthy and make the team. Will make for a great movie some day.

I'm excited for this team and the Olympics regardless of whether Davis makes the team or not, but I sure would love to see him on there.

AD is a good international big. He can guard on the perimeter and hit the outside jumper. For me, he fits better than Blake Griffin.

AD is a good international big. He can guard on the perimeter and hit the outside jumper. For me, he fits better than Blake Griffin.

 

I agree but someone said BG is a lock to make it.

I agree but someone said BG is a lock to make it.

 

ESPN had that as one of their headlines on their website last night. Not sure who said it though, I guess they just want him to be this teams Vince Carter and posterize a few people or something....:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.