Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Davis out/in for Team USA?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony Davis matched up against Karl Towns for several minutes in the 4th quarter. Karl Towns is a 16-year-old, 6' 11'' rising New Jersey high school sophomore phenom on Coach Cal's Dominican Republic team. Towns had a behind the back pass for an assist that was sweet. Wonder if Karl has given any thought to where he might want to attend college??

^ He also hit a 3 in AD's face. He left the arena wearing UK shorts so I'd say Cal has a chance. :D

^ He also hit a 3 in AD's face. He left the arena wearing UK shorts so I'd say Cal has a chance. :D

 

Improper benefits!!! I call for an investigation immediately!

I can't believe how much bigger Tyson Chandler is than AD.

Towns, Anthony D. and Kyrie Irving will need to find something to occupy their off-the-court time while in Vegas. They are not old enough to legally gamble.

Shouldn't this be under pro sports now? I mean, he's been gone from UK about as long as he was there.

Shouldn't this be under pro sports now? I mean, he's been gone from UK about as long as he was there.

 

He was on campus from June til about May of this year. It's July now, I know Trinity teaches better math skills than that......

I was being facetious....either way, he's a pro now...

Tayshaun Prince, last Olympics.

 

Correct. I find it ironic that before Prince the last one was Sam Bowie in the boycotted '80 Olympics. That's a long time without a player from a premiere program.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.