Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates at Reds Series 6/5 thru 6/7/2012

Featured Replies

The NL Central's top 2 teams battle for 3 games.

  • Replies 298
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buccos had a nice start last year if I recall correctly.

2 of 3 would make me happy. What are the pitching matchups?

PIT: Lincoln (3-0, 1.04 ERA)

CIN: Bailey (4-3, 3.73 ERA)

 

PIT: Burnett (4-2, 3.60 ERA)

CIN: Cueto (5-3, 2.54 ERA)

 

PIT: Correia (2-5, 4.19 ERA)

CIN: Leake (2-5, 4.95 ERA)

They need to sweep the Buccos, the Tigers series worries me even though they haven't been as advertised...

That lineup stinks. Dumsty is an idiot. I can't believe he is playing him.

 

 

 

I haven't seen the lineup yet, but that shouldn't stop us from getting the thread off to its usual start. :D

That lineup stinks. Dumsty is an idiot. I can't believe he is playing him.

 

 

 

I haven't seen the lineup yet, but that shouldn't stop us from getting the thread off to its usual start. :D

 

If they lose today with that lineup Dusty is running out there I'm going to be a :madman:

If they lose today with that lineup Dusty is running out there I'm going to be a :madman:

 

I promise they won't lose today. :p

That lineup stinks. Dumsty is an idiot. I can't believe he is playing him.

 

 

 

I haven't seen the lineup yet, but that shouldn't stop us from getting the thread off to its usual start. :D

You like my Dumsty term, don't you?!
You like my Dumsty term, don't you?!

 

In first place and still not happy?

In first place and still not happy?

Nope, I'm tickled pink. I haven't roasted Dumsty at all on here. I can't even fault him for his decisions with regard to management of the staff so far. Shocked?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.