Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates at Reds Series 6/5 thru 6/7/2012

Featured Replies

I have one issue, it's why is Frank Stallone Costanzo still on the roster? I'd say it's curious to say the least.

  • Replies 298
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geesh dusty...

 

Cairo

Costanzo

Valdez

Votto

Bailey

Bruce

Ludwick

Rolen

Miller (Corky)

That's a dumb lineup. Leake should hit cleanup.

That's a dumb lineup. Leake should hit cleanup.

 

You don't call him Dumsty for nothing.

Nope, I'm tickled pink. I haven't roasted Dumsty at all on here. I can't even fault him for his decisions with regard to management of the staff so far. Shocked?

 

A little. Not much to complain about right now, although I'm sure some will find plenty. Plus, I haven't read a ton of these threads lately.

A little. Not much to complain about right now, although I'm sure some will find plenty. Plus, I haven't read a ton of these threads lately.

I seldom get on Dusty unless he makes retarded pitching moves. Some of those are hard to discount. So, with that said, I'm sure I'll have something to gripe about soon.

You don't call him Dumsty for nothing.

 

I love it. Dumsty in the dugout, Paralyp in the broadcast booth, Frank Stallone Costanzo in the on deck circle.

Geesh dusty...

 

Cairo

Costanzo

Valdez

Votto

Bailey

Bruce

Ludwick

Rolen

Miller (Corky)

 

He needs to play that lineup with Leake on the mound. The 5 man infield is sheer genius. Tony LaRussa is jealous.

Spidermonkey hitting 3rd. Brilliant.

Maybe the mafia has a contract out on Dumsty if he doesn't get X number of AB's.

The Reds have signed LHP Ryan Feierabend from the York Revolution of the Atlantic League and assigned him to Louisville. He was 3-2 3.24 in 7 starts this season. He is another arm for a Triple-A Louisville team that has seen Jeff Francis leave as a free agent, Brett Tomko placed on the DL and Andrew Brackman sent to High-A Bakersfield to work on issues.

Feierabend becomes the 2nd player the Reds have signed from the Atlantic League in the last two weeks joining OF Joey Gathright. The Reds also signed Mike Costanzo from the Atlantic League.

Bio: Feierabend appeared in 25 major league games for the Seattle Mariners, making 19 starts between 2006-2008. At the time of his debut in September, 2006, the lefty was just 21 years old, the third youngest player in the American League.....

....A native of Cleveland, OH, Feierabend was forced to miss all of 2009 due to injury, but came back to spend most of the 2010 season at Triple-A Tacoma, and all of last season at Triple-A Lehigh Valley in the Philadelphia Phillies organization, where he went 10-8 for the year and finished sixth in the International League in wins.

Cozart SS

Stubbs CF

Votto 1B

Phillips 2B

Bruce RF

Heisey LF

Frazier 3B

Mesoraco C

Bailey P

Cozart SS

Stubbs CF

Votto 1B

Phillips 2B

Bruce RF

Heisey LF

Frazier 3B

Mesoraco C

Bailey P

 

About as beautiful as it comes with Dusty...We know certain changes as far as shuffling guys up and down in the order will never take place, I can't complain with that being said...I love this lineup...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.