Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates at Reds Series 6/5 thru 6/7/2012

Featured Replies

Diamonds tonite:dancingpa

 

Hook me up with 5 of those tomorrow and you can have my 5 in the 5th row of the moon deck... :D

  • Replies 298
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Hook me up with 5 of those tomorrow and you can have my 5 in the 5th row of the moon deck... :D

 

He'd be stupid not to make that deal. :lol:

I wished Stanzy would have produced, I was pulling for him...Negron has been pretty bad the last few years but the guy has above average speed and can play close to gold glove defense anywhere you put him, that's what he has on Stanzy...Negron has a little HR pop in his bat, It wouldn't surprise me if he turns some eyes...And I know about his numbers trust me...

 

Negron is just a very good athlete he reminds me a lot of Quintin Berry who was in the Reds system before they let him go and the Tigers picked him up, he has been filling in for Austin Jackson in DET and performing very well...Both very gifted athletes, whether or not Negron takes advantage of his opportunity like Berry has is to be seen...He won't be starting everyday like Berry so he won't be expected to do too much...

 

The Reds don't have a lefty off the bench now but O well, I think everyone will like Negron a lot better than Stanzy he actually has raw ability...It actually wouldn't surprise me if Negron turns eyes and runs Valdez out of a job and then the Reds bring up Gathright to fill the lefty off the bench void...

^He's going to be used almost strictly as a PH'er if I had to guess. Hard to "turn any heads" in that role.

Mike Leake is probably the Reds best option off the bench at this point.

^He's going to be used almost strictly as a PH'er if I had to guess. Hard to "turn any heads" in that role.

 

I know I said he won't be starting everyday so he won't be expected to do too much...His minor league numbers have really fallen off the last few years, but he has still showed decent HR power and he still steals bases...I really enjoy following the Reds Minor Leagues and I subscribe to milbtv every year which shows basically every bats game...He won't be any worse than Valdez or Stanzy I can reassure everybody that and he is 3x's the athlete of both of them...

^ Well I hope not, I might have been able to produce the same stat line Stanzy did.

Hook me up with 5 of those tomorrow and you can have my 5 in the 5th row of the moon deck... :D

 

If you're taking your little one to her first game you'll have a blast no matter where you sit.:thumb:

I know I said he won't be starting everyday so he won't be expected to do too much...His minor league numbers have really fallen off the last few years, but he has still showed decent HR power and he still steals bases...I really enjoy following the Reds Minor Leagues and I subscribe to milbtv every year which shows basically every bats game...He won't be any worse than Valdez or Stanzy I can reassure everybody that and he is 3x's the athlete of both of them...

 

44 Homeruns in 3019 minor league plate appearances is decent power?

  • Author

The new kid has some hair. Can't wait to see the name spindoc gives him.

If you're taking your little one to her first game you'll have a blast no matter where you sit.:thumb:

 

No doubt, but free food and beverages would be nice...:D

No doubt, but free food and beverages would be nice...:D

 

Well, yeah since you put it that way. :lol:

 

Have fun, I still remember taking my son to his first game. He just graduated high school, but that game seems like yesterday. Pokey Reese hit his first homerun that game.

  • Author
Brad Lincoln :lol:

 

What's so funny? What did I miss?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.