Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates at Reds Series 6/5 thru 6/7/2012

Featured Replies

44 Homeruns in 3019 minor league plate appearances is decent power?

 

His Hr's increased as he worked is way up the rungs...He has 5 this year, keep in mind he is a lead-off hitter...Until reaching AAA where he has really struggled his OBP was also very nice...5 HR's so far this year is not bad for a lead-off hitter too go along 10 Doubles a Triple and 15 Steals at his point in the season...He had a rough start to his season in April and had all of his HR's in may...

  • Replies 298
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new kid has some hair. Can't wait to see the name spindoc gives him.

 

Nicknames already Spider-man, he has earned the nickname with some of his amazing feats in the field. He can and has played almost everywhere on the field as evidenced in 2012. So far this year he has appeared at six different positions including 2B (11), 3B (11), SS (20), LF (1), CF (18), and RF (1).

 

Negron-Bobblehead-copy.jpg

I don't see the Pirates getting to Cueto tonight. 5 should be enough.

Edited by HammerTime

Heisey!!! Thats why I like him, Stubbs would have watched it and grabbed it off the bounce and the hitter would have had a Double...The Reds imo don't lose a whole lot without Stubbs and that's why I said I would include him in a trade...Heisey is a better hitter and even though a step slower he possesses a better all out attitude that makes up for it, he is more than capable of playing CF...

His Hr's increased as he worked is way up the rungs...He has 5 this year, keep in mind he is a lead-off hitter...Until reaching AAA where he has really struggled his OBP was also very nice...5 HR's so far this year is not bad for a lead-off hitter too go along 10 Doubles a Triple and 15 Steals at his point in the season...He had a rough start to his season in April and had all of his HR's in may...

 

He's pretty much stunk it up in AAA except for one good month. I see very little to get excited about sans the hairdo. If they have to use him as anything other than a late innings defensive replacement and occasional pinch hitter it will not be good.

He's pretty much stunk it up in AAA except for one good month. I see very little to get excited about sans the hairdo. If they have to use him as anything other than a late innings defensive replacement and occasional pinch hitter it will not be good.

 

I never said he was a superstar or anything but he will definitely contribute to the team more than Stanzy which isn't saying much I know...He can pinch run, he can get hits that wouldn't be hits with his speed and he is a good bunter and a phenomenal defensive replacement...I don't think he will be starting to many games like you said though, so nothing to worry about...

Phillips with the nice pick, that was sweet...Not many guys get that...

  • Author

Go get him Dusty.

  • Author

I don't like that move at all. I hope it works out.

The new kid has some hair. Can't wait to see the name spindoc gives him.

 

He's pretty much stunk it up in AAA except for one good month. I see very little to get excited about sans the hairdo. If they have to use him as anything other than a late innings defensive replacement and occasional pinch hitter it will not be good.
The Nationals get Bryce Harper, we get Harpo Marx.
  • Author

Cueto got a Maddux and Glavine zone that last batter.

  • Author

 

The Nationals get Bryce Harper, we get Harpo Marx.

 

I like that better than Spiderman.

Mullet mouth had to bring up that he only let one inherited runner score before that belt high fastball left the friggin' yard.

One pitch away from taking a shower.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.