Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat East Finals

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about the time when I usually get interested in really watching NBA games. This series and the Spurs / Thunder series should be fun to watch from start to finish. I am rooting for the Celtics but have a hard time seeing them winning this series. It is all about Rondo. When he plays well, the Celtics can play with anyone. When he doesn't, it is tough going for the Celtics. In this series, Rondo can not have an off night if the Celtics are going to win.

Totally agree. Unless there was something else that wasn't televised in one form or another, those were the 3 worst technical fouls called I've seen in NBA games, especially playoff NBA games. Perhaps the Garnett one was legit, but not when Wade had a hand on it too, IMO. If the Celtics lose, I'll be curious what Doc says afterward in the post game.

You have to wonder if the absence of Bosh allows for Bron and Wade to have easier access to the rim. They have jointly been rolling the past 4 games now. Wade has been shooting over 60% I believe. The box score shows LeBron being 0-3 from deep. I can only recall one 3 point attempt and he missed the rim completely which is not uncommon. Loved how he played last night. In essence they have replaced Bosh at the 4 with LeBron who is 10 times as good.