Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sometimes sterilization is just the right answer

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We cut off drunks at the bar; why not....well, you know. :idunno:

Never mind - nothing will fix broken

Can't wait to see what MountainRef has to say about this??????????

When I was scanning the thread titles, this is what I saw:

 

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a

 

 

I would have completed the sentence with "condom".

So the true Denzel Sausageton shows himself....

 

That is not my son!!!

This guy needed me to sit him down and have a serious talk with him about 27 kids ago. He has the slave mentality and using sex as his therapy. Our conversation would be NSFBGP.

Someone needs to introduce him to Lorena Bobbitt....

That is not my son!!!

This guy needed me to sit him down and have a serious talk with him about 27 kids ago. He has the slave mentality and using sex as his therapy. Our conversation would be NSFBGP.

 

You lost me at slave mentality.

This guy should be ordered by the state to get fixed.

 

I know in KY they can do that in fact there is a guy in NKY who was ordered to have a vasectamy because he has like 12 kids with 5 different women. I believe he had 3 in one year, just reckless.

We cut off drunks at the bar; why not....well, you know. :idunno:

 

Not the bars I go too haha!

My dad was once running radar on 75 and pulled a kid over. Kid got out of his car and protested that he should NOT get a ticket because he got one about an hour earlier on 75.
I got pulled over in the EXACT same spot three times in two weeks. Cop gave me a break on the third one.
I got pulled over in the EXACT same spot three times in two weeks. Cop gave me a break on the third one.

 

So the third cop was an N'Sync fan?

So the third cop was an N'Sync fan?

 

 

:lol:

Can't wait to see what MountainRef has to say about this??????????

I imagine something along the lines of "there's 30 more democrats in the system".

When I was scanning the thread titles, this is what I saw:

 

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a

 

 

I would have completed the sentence with "condom".

I think after a particular number, a tourniquet would be preferred over a condom.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.