Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former UK Player Michael Porter Arrested

Featured Replies

In the big picture it doesn't matter what the answer is but the sodomy charge makes me wonder if a boy was involved. I fully realize sodomy can include a female but I'd be 90% of the time it involves a male victim.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porter is or was married. He gave up his final year at UK because he had a recently gotten married and was having a child.

In the big picture it doesn't matter what the answer is but the sodomy charge makes me wonder if a boy was involved. I fully realize sodomy can include a female but I'd be 90% of the time it involves a male victim.

 

Very possible

This is very sad news to me on many fronts.

 

First of all, Michael Porter is married to his high school sweetheart, Bryana, and they have two beautiful little girls. Michael came back to Kentucky and is working in sales for a multi-level marketing company that specializes in energy, internet, and satellite television for consumers. He has been an active speaker in churches, and very much wants to get into a coaching situtation that fits his hectic schedule.

 

I would tell you that the Michael Porter is a fine young man, and one I admire very much. This allegation certainly puts a black cloud on his image.

 

I will pray for all parties and families involved in this sad, sad story.

In the big picture it doesn't matter what the answer is but the sodomy charge makes me wonder if a boy was involved. I fully realize sodomy can include a female but I'd be 90% of the time it involves a male victim.

 

That is the first thing I thought as well.

In the big picture it doesn't matter what the answer is but the sodomy charge makes me wonder if a boy was involved. I fully realize sodomy can include a female but I'd be 90% of the time it involves a male victim.

 

All accounts I have heard indicates two females, ages 14 and 15.

In the big picture it doesn't matter what the answer is but the sodomy charge makes me wonder if a boy was involved. I fully realize sodomy can include a female but I'd be 90% of the time it involves a male victim.

 

 

Not an expert or not sure about the story but I am just assuming it to mean he had anal sex with a minor. Any time you have sexual contact with someone under the age of legal concent you can get slapped with a multitude of charges stemming from what actually happened. My guess is the charges came from that.

 

I'd say what happened is he had consensual sex with the two girls and then later the two girls or the girls' parents decided to press charges. Anytime this happens they usually throw the book and will charge with whatever they can charge you with.

  • Author

Doesn't oral sex fall under sodomy definition also?

Doesn't oral sex fall under sodomy definition also?

 

I'm no law expert, but I believe that's accurate.

This is very sad news to me on many fronts.

 

First of all, Michael Porter is married to his high school sweetheart, Bryana, and they have two beautiful little girls. Michael came back to Kentucky and is working in sales for a multi-level marketing company that specializes in energy, internet, and satellite television for consumers. He has been an active speaker in churches, and very much wants to get into a coaching situtation that fits his hectic schedule.

 

I would tell you that the Michael Porter is a fine young man, and one I admire very much. This allegation certainly puts a black cloud on his image.

 

I will pray for all parties and families involved in this sad, sad story.

 

I agree 100%. Prayers definitely needed for all parties.

As I told our old friend HSSRB this morning we simply do not KNOW these players like we think we do.

Porter always struck me as an odd dude. Just sayin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.