May 16, 201214 yr In the big picture it doesn't matter what the answer is but the sodomy charge makes me wonder if a boy was involved. I fully realize sodomy can include a female but I'd be 90% of the time it involves a male victim. I think the sodomy charge is there because oral sex was involved.
May 16, 201214 yr Here's why he was charged with Sodomy 3rd. b) Being twenty-one (21) years old or more, he or she engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person less than sixteen (16) years old;
May 16, 201214 yr I agree with Clyde in his last post! Porter was not one of my favorite players but sad that this happened. It goes to show, that even people we see as strong Christians, we all have our demons. Prayers to all parties.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.