Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former UK Player Michael Porter Arrested

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Hard to know what to think right now. Was this a relationship with someone just under 18 or something more sinister?

  • Author
Wasn't he married while playing at UK?
I don't know but that certainly would completely change the circumstances in my mind. Wow.
I don't know but that certainly would completely change the circumstances in my mind. Wow.

 

Just read an old article...he was married when Cal arrived at UK.

Hard to know what to think right now. Was this a relationship with someone just under 18 or something more sinister?

 

 

On the news this morning it stated 14/15 year old.

Really hate to hear this. Yes he is married, and has at least one kid. If I'm not mistaken he works some as a Christian speaker. I really hope the charges aren't true.

WKYT has some unpleasant news. One girl was 14. I'll spare the details, but they are reporting that Porter first met the girl at a church function of some sort.

WKYT has some unpleasant news. One girl was 14. I'll spare the details, but they are reporting that Porter first met the girl at a church function of some sort.

 

Same thing I heard on the news this morning.

 

Here is what I found in the LH this morning:

 

portermichael206.jpgWLEX-TV is reporting that former UK basketball player Michael Porter has been arrested on sex charges.

 

He allegedly had sexual contact with a 14- and a 15-year-old while serving as a group leader at a church function. He is charged with six accounts of sodomy and two counts of sexual abuse.

 

Porter played at UK from 2006-07 through 2008-2009. He played in 90 games, averaging 2.7 points per game. He left UK with one year of eligibility remaining saying he wanted to spend more time with his wife and family. A native of California, he played one year for Tubby Smith and two for Billy Gillispie.

 

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2012/05/15/former-uk-player-michael-porter-arrested-on-sex-charges/#

  • Author
WKYT has some unpleasant news. One girl was 14. I'll spare the details, but they are reporting that Porter first met the girl at a church function of some sort.

 

The link I posted above now says the same thing. Sad news.

Why cant men keep it in their pants.

 

Good lord.

 

What in the heck is wrong with Michael Porter.:madman: He must be very sick and needs some much needed help. He will now have to live with the fact that he can never change the wrong that he has done. Very sad story.

Wow, played basketball for UK and had to go for 14 year olds at a church camp. Not good. :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.